Is @KDA20 the reason we have no more downvotes?

A day after @KDA20 posted/asked this question G@G replaced Uvotes and Downvotes with likes and hearts.
"What would happen if everyone was nice to each other on GaG for 24 hours?"
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/q1874565-what-would-happen-if-everyone-was-nice-to-each-other-on-gag-for-24

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe this is the experiment of being nice for 24 hours and then the down votes will come back haha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Your crazy!

• OMG I KNOW, how dare @KDA20 be crazy enough to inspire the recent G@G update.

• Well than, if your referring to that llorando, I don't know who he is so I can't say if he's crazy or not.

• Yup and that name thoU!

• I certainly hope not. I'm just hoping this will be gone soon. It's horrendous.

• Nooooooo. I love my @kda20 how could he do this to me?

• I didn't notice but don't blame @KDA20 he's a very cool guy, he would never do that.

• i didn't notice

• Lol just bad timing haha

• Fuckin guy

What Guys Said 4

• The one day I decide to be quiet can't be helping either. I refer to the quote from the movie "The Usual Suspects"
    images-cdn.moviepilot.com/.../...spects-321100.jpg

• Doubt it

BRING BACK THE DOWNVOTE OPTION

or

I will start flame wars!

• I assume it's been in the pipeline for longer than that. But a very plausible theory.

• The worst part of it is I can't go downvote the shit out of him now to express rage over this!