Gag has changed :) Did you like it?

you can like the questions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing I do not like is the removal of the downvote option and I don't even use it often...

#BringBackTheFuckingDownvoteOption

• Yes!! life is better when you can disagree!! I agree!!! :D!! Why do they want us to be so nice to each other... >;[! i wanna disagree sometimes.. :[!

• @Errhh I worte to GAG and they told me that it was to help promote positive in the community. All they did was stress everyone out

• @Telekinetic-Potato 😬😖😭yeahhhh!! My life is already all stressed out, I don't need any more stress 😭😭😭 bring back down button!!! 😩Lol really really!!!😀

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it looks like Valentines Day threw up all over the place. It's awful.

• You love the love, admit it
      ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• @ConsultantIsBack I hate the love. It's disgusting. I have to go lie down somewhere quietly so I don't vomit.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 14

• I hate it. Too confusing for me. Makes me feel uneasy.

• Nope Its to hearty!

• It's whatever. It's a bit odd to look at right now, but I'll get used to the new look eventually. So many people are missing the downvote feature, though, haha.

• No, not really

• Well, that's how it used to be a long time ago... with the only difference that you could also dislike the question :p!

it's like, they're avoiding all negativity.

• I'm just glad the anonymous trolling has been cut way back because of the daily limit on questions. Much less nonsense the last couple of weeks!

• I kinda miss the downvotes. I want some feedback people!

• Don't care for the new layout. As for the like button I rarely used the up down vote. So with out the up vote Why not get rid of the like button to?

• I did not like it. Where is downwote booooooo

• Not really it's too PC for my taste.

• Not really.

• Um sure, it looks much better than the old one.

• whats gag

• I like that feature. I hate that there's no downvotes.