Does anyone else hate the fact that you cannot dislike anymore?

This really bothers me. Lets start a petition and if enough people vote on this poll quickly, maybe they'll add it back.

The dislike button is a core part of this websites allure: to see how people feel about different topics.

This website isn't supposed to be a love contest where there is never negativity of any kind.

Please post this around GAG

• BRING BACK THE DISLIKE BUTTON!!!
  • GAG is worse without the button
  • GAG is better without it
  • I have no opinion and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• TRUE, this is a website about opinions, of course there will always be people who agree with you and people who don't. The downvotes are one way to express that.
    If this is about reducing "negativity", I think just only being able to comment won't help because some people don't even know how to have a civilized discussion.
    The upvote and downvote buttons make so much sense on this website. T_T

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I agree. I mean, the whole point of the site is that you can share your opinions, give advice and try to help out. It's a social thing and it's important to be able to see who agrees with you, wants to support you, or see who disagrees with you - and now it's harder to see that. It's a basic aspect of the site that's been taken away for a reason I can't understand.

• WTF. Okay, yeah, it sucks, but I swear I've seen like 284 questions on this topic already. Just fucking deal with it, it's tiring reading the same shit over and over and over and ovet and OVERRRRRRR again.

• GAG is better without it

• I don't really care honestly. I've used the downvote feature maybe three or four times and that was when I first started using the site. I'm fine with or without it, but it's obvious most people miss it.

• I miss the button, but it's that big a deal.

• I do not care.

• I so agree. The point of this site is for people giving opinions and agreeing to disagreeing. If the dislike button doesn't come back, I'm quitting this site. It's just more boring now. How are ignorant people gonna know when they're wrong? Flagging them doesn't work all the time. This site sucks :'(

• I agree completely. The like/dislike system allowed us to see who agreed with our opinions...

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I think you are right, they shouldn't have removed it, and they should have brought back Follow question.

• Not me. I hardly, if ever, down-voted opinions. I up-voted those I liked, and ignored those I didn't. So I don't miss the downvote/Dislike feature.

• it hurts peoples feelings when you down vote, so they had to change it for the but hurt people