Do you think GaG has become too posh, strict and censoring?

I feel now as if a lot of opinions and voices have been silenced and gotten rid of. As long as the one in charge of this does not like what's happening, they will remove the material.

I don't know? Sounds a little bit Fascist.

1/3 of my questions, opinions, comments are basically like removed 😂 This never used to happen has it?

GaG really doesn't need to go overboard in 'protecting' us and make it a 'safe and happy' online community! I think we're all decent and mature enough?

if you disagree, please leave in opinion, I'd like to observe the other point of views.

• I totally agree with this.
  • Yea maybe...
  • Nah, not really
  • No, what are you even talking about?

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked the downvotes. It made the site less like the rest of the sites and more unique. Most sites are happy clappy let's all love each other and agree with each other. This site allowed simple downvotes to show dislike to some comments without having to type up a whole reason why.

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many assholes and too many sensitive people

What Girls Said 3

• You'd be surprised how downright nasty people can become, and what fucked up questions are constantly removed. No, not all of us are decent and mature. Not even close.

• So let's use censor instead! Yeah...

• Don't get me wrong, hate speech is wrong but the reason I compare it to North Korea is because it's not just hate speech that gets censored here.

You can easily see that it's completely random what gets removed, it's irrelevant if it follows the guidelines or not.

Also I don't have any issues with my things being removed, I'm just talking about what I see.

• @croxy the only things that do get removed are things that break site rules. So it's not random at all. Everything that gets removed has broken rules somehow. And the reason why some things that apparently do break the rules don't get removed, is because mods and admins don't see EVERYTHING that goes on on here. That's why it's important for regular users as well to report opinions, questions, comments, mytakes and people that do break site rules.

• Well I'm still getting used to the "like" update
    too many hearts everywhere lol

• I just answer what's on my feed. Some are funny/trolly, others are baity trolly and not funny (not saying your questions btw). I always just kept scrolling if I didn't want to answer.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see how the site is keeping you from voicing your opinion unless you're some sexist racist bigot spewing out bs every chance you get.

• It's always been like that.

• I say old bean, wot wot the fuck do you mean?

• What were the questions about, maybe it was legitamate

• Definitely.

• People on here post picture of their butts.. boobs basically all i did was post a picture of a girl who was fully clothed with her legs up. she might have had panties on but seriously.. remove that but people showin ass

maybe i should show my ass