How are some people so addicted to GAG?

I see some of the users always on this website 24/7. How they do it? Do they not have other life activities they have to deal with?

It's cool to be that dedicated, though!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno! i am trying to stop. My life has been neglected for the longest time!

What Guys Said 11

• I work 40 hours a week
    Lift weights 12 hours a week
    Read 1-2 hours a day
    Have tons of friends
    Have a girlfriend, including frequent sex and dates
    Watch TV

And still manage to get on gag lmao. Doesn't take much time to pull out your phone at work or home and crank it out like a freak with phone/net addiction problems like me.

• What 24/7 how? I mean when will they sleep then? Well I don't know, may be they just like posting and browsing about topics here.

• Because you're here, of course: it's your fan club.

• I have 2 computers at work, and a cellphone, that I am expected to be on if I am not helping customers (I sell cellphones so it's supposed to be a visual that we are phone people) so for 8 hours a day I am stuck in YouTube, Facebook and G@G. I would read, but I'm interrupted too much for that.

• GaG is my life

• I'm only on here when I'm going through relationship problems. G@G is pretty much my side ho. Foreal.

• I'm not here 24/7, I just log in more than once every day, when I have time.

• I don't know nor do I care.

• Lol watch out, most of them are higher level mods!

• I've got some time off, so I'm just lazing around and addicted to GAG.

• true. some people are here 24/7

What Girls Said 10

• Cool? It's not cool to be this dedicated. You can't imagine how much I wish I had more real life stuff to do so I wouldn't have to waste my time here. But this happens to be the place I automatically go to whenever I have nothing more important to do. And I don't have a lot of important things to do. Barely anything ever.

• Okay I see! WHat about shcool? I would spend more time here if I didn't have school :P

• "You can't imagine how much I wish I had more real life stuff to do so I wouldn't have to waste my time here."

you won't change that by being here all the time :P

• @Asker Eh, school is school. We don't even have homework lol. Plus, it's boring af there, another reason to use GAG.

@Yumix Shit ain't that simple. Not gonna lay in my bed and look at the ceiling.

• I'm usually on here in the morning/evening before bed or as I drink my morning coffee and use my laptop. For a long time that was the main times I'd be here, as I'd otherwise be out in class, at work, at the gym, studying, or with my boyfriend. So I did and do still have a life outside of GaG.

Now, my semester is set up in a way that I have 3-4 hour gaps in between classes most days. Which is a super long time to study between 3 hour blocks of lecture so I'll occasionally browse GaG via my phone on a study break. Which may give the impression that I'm here 24/7 when in reality, I'm usually just checking in.

• How do you know they're on 24/7 unless you're on the same amount. Anon keeps your gag addiction a secret eh? 😉

• Haha you got me! But I mean you see the same people answering the questions even hours later

• Yeah I have no life and it's more about the community rather than the actual questions

• • I go to school 5 days a week

• I am a member of several clubs

• I still manage to have a good GPA

• I have friends

• I have a boyfriend

• I do art

... and yet I still have time for G@G 😂 I have I idea how I do it.

• How would you know how much a person is here unless you are always on GAG to.

• I'm not on GAG 24/7, so I'm not addicted to it. I have no time for GAG addiction. I need to attend to university as well and study or read at the library.

• lol most people here dont have a life xD

• I'm here because my life is very boring and now GaG has became my life ☺

• This website is turkey so they are fucking turkey