Does the fact lots of you freaking out about no more downvotes indicate that gaggers are passive-aggressive?

Why not Be aggressive-aggressive like me lol

Become aggressive-aggressive, join the dark side, you'll feel better guise

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the ummm "socially hindered" GAGers probably are but some assholes just deserve downvotes 😒

Easier than arguing with crazy people sometimes and I think it was a good way to show that someone's advice sucked. No one is gonna waste their time reading through a bunch of opinion comments

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the only positive thing I see to the disappearance of that feature, that now cowards will "lose" their voice, meaning if they can't downvote, and they're too coward to actually tell you they disagree, then they have no power/voice.

I very rarely downvoted, and if I did it usually was to an opinion that was not helpful at all, or with the intentions of just hurting someone for no reason. Also most of the times I downvoted I commented my disagreement with their opinion.

Most of the people that downvoted me never said anything, so now they can either tell me they disagree and show their face, or they can suck it 8)

xD

What Girls Said 12

• Downvoting is a way to help my self control. Instead of telling someone "you're an idiot. Go die in a fart" I can just downvote, feel cleansed, move on to the next comment with less explosive anger, and deal with it in a more effective way.

• I can't imagine that cute kitten in your picture wanting people to die in farts tho

• nvr mind! Just hit me that the 2nd row of numbers, is the # of comments u have on this!

• Haha I'm not getting any of the notifications for mentions so I just saw this. You guys are hilarious!

• You're probably right. I doubt 90% of those who were formerly chronic down-voters will take the time/energy to actually voice their opinions and write down specifically why they disagree with or dislike opinions.
    38.media.tumblr.com/...9sz4H4U1ro8ysbo1_r1_500.gif

• I have already said this but sometimes when I disagree with someone, I don't want to get into it with them because it's not worth my battery life, you know? Just let me be a contrary bitch in peace and float away into the ether.

• Hahaha😂😂😂 I love when your negative. It's LoLsy.

• And even then, you're very unlikely to change their opinion anyways

• @PT1911 that's not the goal. The goal is to disagree without starting a war.

• Because anytime I say anything even remotely mean people are like "you can't be mean! You're nice" but sometimes I just wanna disagree with the idiots ya know?

• You see it as me being passive-aggressive. I see it as me not getting a comment removed for being antagonistic for speaking what I really think.

• SURE SEEM FUN!

• I don't really downvote, so I'm not missing it. I always lol when I see one user downvote every single person that responded to a question though.

I do like the Dark Side, but I'm not exactly aggressive. I'm just... there.

• I don't see the point of the down vote! I think no one should take anything anyone says on here to heart! Everyone gets so share their opinion and should feel good about it or not worry what others say! I think this will promote positivity! Hopefully people will be more passive than aggressive 😊

• i'm lazy. down voting is a way for me to say "i don't agree with you" without expending the energy of saying it and be on my happy way.

plus, won't you miss people asking, "who can get the most down votes!" lol

• Oh well. Nice Char was already dwindling away anyway.

• I'm already there. I've been a cunt since day one

• lol maybe hahahha xD

What Guys Said 11