What do you think about the new question design? When is GAG going to make the app they've been talking about for years?

Downvoting is no longer a thing

What do you think about the new question design?  When is GAG going to make the app they've been talking about for years?

We are also back to single person MHO I think as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I noticed that but then it doesn't really make a difference to me. Yes the design looks fine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it looks pretty ugly and to me, getting rid of downvoting makes no sense. It's an important part of the site that serves no purpose in removing. It'd be better if they actually did things the users were asking for.

• It actually looks cute to me, but I' indifferent about downvoting however I think it was great

• The male and female numbers have always been there since gag started. they just took the border off of it

• It looks clunkier and if they were looking for things to look neater, would've been better just to remove them :P

• The whole layout - how things are arranged, the colors, the hearts - looks juvenile to me.

• It's very cute and not boring. I think aesthetics are a big part of sites being successful except for Reddit I suppose since no one carse.

• I'm really not liking it. They need to hurry up and make that app.