Are you reluctant to like a comment because you have to click on a heart?

i am.

i miss downvoting. now you can't see if your opinion is debatable.

ex: 3 upvotes and 3 downvotes. (some controversy there)

after the update: 3 likes (yes! people like my opinion)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh. My. Gawd. YES. Every time I click it I'm like "-_____- it's so cutest goody goody that i just want to punt kick it into the ocean."

But most of all, I'm devastated by the decision to remove the dislike button. Too much, GaG, and too far.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• It does make me slightly uncomfortable.

Like, no, I don't LOVE your comment lol
    I like it.. but not in that way ;D

I want the old system back. And I hate these god dang hearts everywhere. I want to know who made the executive decision!!! :P

• lol no, the heart makes no difference to me upvoting an opinion. i just don't like that GaG has love hearts all over it now.

• Kind of. it's like "oh I loveeee your comment 😒" a thumbs up or something would of been nice, why a love heart? Why just why just whyyyyy..

• Yes. I don't like it. I'm not that touchy feely despite my over use of emoticons! 😘🙈😂😜💙

• umm... nah! I just don't care for things like that. I am a logically women! #sacrasm.

• Umm... a little bit yeah.. heart is too strong.. thumbs up would be okay.. and downvotes are useful they gotta bring them back..

• No because I'm used to Tumblr haha. I'm just annoyed I can't downvote, I feel that's a step back

• you don't have to click on a heart to comment

• I am not ^ I like the heart. I miss downvote also :../

What Guys Said 3