Are you reluctant to like a comment because you have to click on a heart?

i am.

Updates:
i miss downvoting. now you can't see if your opinion is debatable.

ex: 3 upvotes and 3 downvotes. (some controversy there)

after the update: 3 likes (yes! people like my opinion)

1|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh. My. Gawd. YES. Every time I click it I'm like "-_____- it's so cutest goody goody that i just want to punt kick it into the ocean."

But most of all, I'm devastated by the decision to remove the dislike button. Too much, GaG, and too far.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• It does make me slightly uncomfortable.

Like, no, I don't LOVE your comment lol
    I like it.. but not in that way ;D

I want the old system back. And I hate these god dang hearts everywhere. I want to know who made the executive decision!!! :P

0|2
    0|0
  • lol no, the heart makes no difference to me upvoting an opinion. i just don't like that GaG has love hearts all over it now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of. it's like "oh I loveeee your comment 😒" a thumbs up or something would of been nice, why a love heart? Why just why just whyyyyy..

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't like it. I'm not that touchy feely despite my over use of emoticons! 😘🙈😂😜💙

1|3
    0|0
  • umm... nah! I just don't care for things like that. I am a logically women! #sacrasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... a little bit yeah.. heart is too strong.. thumbs up would be okay.. and downvotes are useful they gotta bring them back..

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm used to Tumblr haha. I'm just annoyed I can't downvote, I feel that's a step back

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't have to click on a heart to comment

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not ^ I like the heart. I miss downvote also :../

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3