Where is the downvote button?

Is it gone? Or am I just blind? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• they made all kinds of changes without asking if we'd like em first.

idiots.

Most Helpful Girl

• all gone. we are now all care bears, filled with love hearts and rainbows and hugs :)

What Guys Said 6

• I don't necessarily agree with it either. But the use of the button to express distaste has been misused. You can learn a lot about the views of people from it, which is good and bad. But what I've noticed is there has been some things I don't get why people downvote. Girls have been disproportionately given a dislike for expressing the amount of partners they've been with or their sexuality. In all honesty, that promotes a sexist environment, and gives new female members the impression we're in a community that doesn't welcome any open sexuality from them. Another change lately I've noticed is questions and opinions are dropping like flies. The site has been losing quality members and posts so there's been a serious clean up lately.

I kind of don't blame them because back then this site was very active and interesting. The flaming was down to a minimum, people were a lot more open in discussion, trolling wasn't as bad, and the environment was a lot more friendly.

• They removed a means for dismay towards other users
    and instead redirected the anger towards us, as it should be.

• It's not there now.! they have removed it.

• someone wrote about us all being caring for each other? of course we do care for each other lol but fuck that. This site is quickly becoming politically incorrect as it can get smh

• It's like Facebook...

• They got rid of it, which is a shame. I liked having the option of agreeing or disagreeing with a comment. The lack of it is really a cop out.

What Girls Said 7

• It's gone.
    Calm down
    There's 357873229 questions about this already.
    Literally.

• You must've not been here yesterday for all the commotion about the missing downvote feature, haha. They removed it in hopes of creating a more positive environment, I believe.

• No man your not.

• They got rid o it with the newest update 😡. They've made so many silly changes.

• GAG did an update it's gone.

• Lol. I did a double take too. It's gone. The site was up-dated.

• Haha.

I think, it's just gone.

Um, yeah.

:\