Do you miss the downvote button? Do you want it back?

I really feel it was a good feature of g@g. Now we can't even downvote the opinions we dislike.

• Yes
    74% (17)85% (22)80% (39)Vote
  • No.
    26% (6)15% (4)20% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I miss it. I want it back...
    It was a polite way of telling people that we disagree , instead of smashing them with rude comments.

2|1
    0|0
    • Exactly! And it gives a sign to them that if there are many people who disagree with them so MAYBE there is be something in their perspective that needs a change.

• Thanks for the Mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I feel like getting rid of it is censorship at its finest. RIP freedom of expression.

3|1
    0|0
    • You still have the choice to say it's good or to get blocked. (blocked= censored)

What Guys Said 5

• When it comes to discussion, you cannot be afraid of criticism. How else would you know if your opinion is right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I have been someone down voting somehow.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do u mean u can downvote even now?

• Show All
    • What? Tell me.

• Ok so if a girl has a smirk to herself when I look at her it means she knew I was looking right. That is what I understand.

• You can still downvote...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think I really miss that.. I want it back !! :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • It was the voice of the silent majority and of those who don't want to get blocked all the time

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i don't care much for that button. i just care for the layout more lol. i find the down vote thing kinda funny actually because people might reeeeeaallly hate something i say now but they can't do anything bout it, HAH!

1|0
    0|0
    • They can do... by giving more harsh comments.

• Show All
    • What if they have the balls to say so? Gag will be full of harsh shit.

• @IceEverest it wouldn't affect me. i get that everyday and i ignore it. i think if we just ignore the stupid people on this site, they'll realise the only person they're fooling is themselves.