Which GAGer will you have a relationship with?

And which one would you have for an friends with benefits or ONS?

Just a fun question that popped up and for a change I'm allowing anon users lol

Please don't ask for meet ups and hook ups as an opinion to questions ESPECIALLY when you notice it's asked by a mod or above :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was not already in a relationship, there are few...

• Mentions aren't obviously in order :D

• Oh heck - the whole idea of going anon is screwed up thanks to me :( Damn this was on the cards for a while now and I actually went berserk searching where did your opinion disappear before I checked on it and now I realize it after I chose you for the MHO :( damn

• The pleasure's all mine young lady - well deserved :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 23

• I can think of a select few who I would go for a relationship with. Not naming names though!

I can think of many more that I would have as simple friends, though I'm most likely already friends with them xD
    As for one night stands / friends with benefits, I would say none. I don't do those and don't plan on ever doing them. That's for personal reasons though -- not because of people on GAG.

• I've had lots of people talk to me and would say i'm really good friend and advice but none would ever consider me more soo... :/ #ForeverAlone

• We could have little gag weddings. It'll be like kindergarten recess all over again lmao.

• Meh I'm not really here for that. There are some people I wouldn't mind hanging out with though..

• Most of us aren't here for that :) But things happen when people interact & there have been a lot of comments for quite a while on whether GAG should have a dating profile lol. I'm sure you've read those too :)

• Yeah that's true. I guess the whole long distance thing isn't something I'm really open to anymore lol

• @RonG96 she's cute , funny, smart and sometimes sassy 😛

• There's 1 that I would love to be with who lives in the city I used to live in. If I ever go back there she would be a high priority to spend time with.

• Pink anons for sure

• Interesting.

• I think people know by now lol

• 1|1
  • misscoffeehead

• You baby <3. U so handsome Raj

• I know everybody will say NO to me...
    So, Why Try?

• I had a girl in mind but I can't remember her name, I answered her question but it was one of my first weeks on GaG.

• That's a sooper dooper secret right there

• Surely people do t end up having actual relationships off this? There must be endless different countries represented here, how could you possible meet someone you like from your city?

• I know 2 couples that met up here :) One of them travels interstate to meet each other :)

Nothing is impossible though this isn't intended to be a dating site but things happen alright :)

• friends with benefits and ons is no option for me and about a relationship i don't know

• No one engages enough with me enough to consider either,

• there's a couple who i really have a crush on but I'll not say who

• No one I can think of

• There are certainly a few who I would have a relationship with from here.

• Which one to mention? Which one? How to do this? Which one?

• Chick180