How do I hit dislike on someone's opinion?

With the new update I can't seem to find the button but I still see people disliking recent opinions so there must be a way

If no one answers my question, I will write a my Take on the importance of opposing views and being disliked. It will be my refutation of "safe spaces" and other nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• There are no dislikes. What you probably think are dislikes/downvotes step the actual comment numbers. It now shows you how many comments each opinion has from each gender.

• LOL oh u poor thing. the down vote feature has passed away.

• I was about to ask the very same question. xD

• They took away the down vote feature. To force us to be more lovey dovey I guess. Sigh.

• i don't think that's their motive.

most likely reason: they're trying to streamline the site, adopt what's popular and known, eliminate confusion (less is more), and use a symbol universally recognized.

least likely: encourage people to type out why they dont like some an opinion to provide google w/ more 'words' and 'phrases' to match when people search random shiet.

• @orphan Or to explain why they decided to make such changes.

• Just tell them off haha! (:

• You can't unfortunately. It's gone now. I wrote a Take that may persuade them, but they didn't feature it because I guess I'm being insulting by speaking up. Another user wrote a take about it being a good idea but he got featured but I did not. 😑

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25142-why-removing-the-downvote-button-was-a-for-the-most-part-bad-idea

• You can't do it 😭😭😭😭

• You can't.
    You must tell them to their face in the comments if you disagree with them now.

• I've seen questions with opinions that are only a few hours old and they have dislikes so there must be a way.

I don't want to write Dislike every time I disagree.

• Lol I don't know. When you find out, let me know. I'm just as lost as everyone else.

• Yep, this.

• Best do your Take on the down vote because it's gone.

• I'll do it in February since I have a lot of stuff to take care off IRL.

What Guys Said 7