How long did it take you to become a Guru or Master?

Judging by the points, it seems like a long time..

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the second time I'm a Guru. I was also a Guru on GAG's previous version.
    So, I took 4 years on the first time and 1 year and a half on the second.
    I want to become a Master, but I think I will need more 2 or 3 years to reach this level.

• What happened? Did they just start everyone over?

• I agree with you. Maybe it will exist in the future.
      Yeah, it doesn't matter because now there's another level.

• Thanks for the MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Exact 6 months.
    Now 8 more months have passed and I just earned only 6K points. It means I got a life :D Yay!

• Awesome! When I first joined here I thought guru was above master for some reason.

• Thanks! Only a bit over 19000 to go lol

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 12

• Guru - 3 months after joining the site.
    Master - 8 months after joining the site.

But I'm the kind of person that doesn't have a life, so.

• For me it was about 2.5years. Other people who are on here allllll the time have done it in a few months lmao

• I can't even imagine just a few months lol. That has to be all day every day..

• I know lol, i guess they dont have much else to do i dunno..

• It took me 1 month of effort to get to guru!

• I believe I've been on and off the site for 4 years, so that's how long it took me to get guru.

• It took me about 7 months to become Guru. I'm hoping to get Master status within the next few months. But im. not sure because I have to take more breaks from this place these days then I did back then.

• I'm about less than 1,009 points I think from guru. I've been here six years but I was younger, GAG used to give more points and I don't like to answer every single question so this 1,000 or so to Gurumight still take a little while.

• I think it took me about ten months? I don't remember, truthfully.

• Anywhere close to master?

• Not yet. I'm not on as much as I used to be. I'm bored of the site and I am pretty busy now with grad school.

• Took me about two years. I'm not constantly on here though, although it may seem like it. I don't always answer a million questions a day either, that's why it took me so long

• So I'm guessing that's the best path? I've only been on here for about 3 weeks and get bored of answering questions sometimes lol

• A little over 3 years.

• It took me about 2 years to become a Guru. Mind you I had 2 months of down time with not much to do.

• I got up to level 4 in like 2 days, but have stuck there for 2 weeks.. I guess answering questions is the best way to earn points?

• Questions & comments are pretty much the only way.

• Probably about a year.

• I'm nowhere near there lol

What Guys Said 4

• I was a lunatic - It took 3 months to become a Guru and a further 3 months to become a Master.

• I bet lol. I see you all over the place on GAG.. Even more than MissNowhere

• 4.5 years to become a guru

• February will be my month for Guru

• When did you join?

• November 2012 xD
      But I wasn't really active at first. I would come on then vanish for months off and on

• I joined 13th of this January... and reached 4 xper...