I hate it when another commenter gets the credit?

i hate it when I commented an answer to a question, and someone else says the SAME thing, and they get the MHO for it. Anyone else?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not really, but it does irritate me

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, it doesn't bother me. Maybe their turn of phrase helped OP more or something. At least YOU still know you gave good advice :)

What Guys Said 13

• not really because I usually don't check who MHO got. also I do mostly quick and easy answers, so I don't expect to get MHO often anyway.

• I joined this site for my own reason; not after some point system. It's nice because it has a perk system and I still show my appreciation to the TS for giving me MHO, but I'm not here for some gold star achievement.

• I just comment the most ridiculous answers and really don't care about MHO anymore

• I'm not here for MHO's but rather to aid, or help people who needs it
    If I write something, and another person writes the same and gets MHO
    I'm happy because the QA got the help they wanted, and that my opinion
    got a phantom MHO. ^.^

• it doesn't bother me, i never check back with a question unless i get a comment or something

• Thats happened to me many times.. They give it to there friends.

• I've only been on here for about 3 weeks and it's happened twice! Grr! No just kidding, but if that does happen I would not be pleased.

• It's cool. She'll be back. They always come back.

What the fuck does it matter? It's not like you getting paid. Sure I like it when I get MHO, but I'm here to gain knowledge, not exp.

• Chill out

• media.giphy.com/media/3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs/giphy.gif
    Such is life my child, such is life.

• MHO is for losers

• No. What irritates me is when the ''accepted answer'' is one that is utterly ridiculous. Sometimes bordering on the plain silly... and the asker AGREES with them. SMH

• Sometimes people make such long paragraphs about how you can solve your problem and then they pick the dumbest answer. How about the people that actually took their time giving you an answer?

• Wish there was a like button for replies.

• We all want something, but we can't have everything

• It's called occams razor. The simpler the answer, the better, as long as it's the same QUALITY answer

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care, sometimes multiple people have the same opinion and most people comment before reading the other opinions

• Yeah, it really bugs me too especially when I'm the first person to comment

• It sucks but unfortunately it happens a lot on here

• I don't give a fuck about it.

• Yes. It's a popularity thing.

• In don't even pay attention to that tbh