Don't you hate GaG's messaging system?

I've never been on a site where your messages are limited to only 1000 characters. That's pretty ridiculous to me. But I'll bet GaG did some kind of research on young users and found they don't like long messages to decide to do that. Yeah, probably something dumb like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bug me too much, but it'd be nice to havehave clickable hyperlinks instead of having to copy and paste.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just split it up if I have something extensive to say.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I hate getting sent links of dudes stroking their dicks.

• It always seems to be that chicks love throwing it in there somewhere that some guy sent them a dick pick. You don't like it, and we don't care who sent you one or not, so stop trying to throw it all over the place.

• Oh if it was one guy, who fucking cares. It's been dozens. It's a problem.

Do you know why it bears repeating? Because eejits keep doing it.

• But do you also know that repeatedly complaining about it ascends those guys to a level of celebrity? This is what chicks don't get, as if whining about how many dick picks you get actually makes a difference. Hell, you hear nasty, racist comments from bigots online all the time, but can I change it? No.

What Guys Said 3

• You can always send 2 message but seriously whats the point of the word limit. I dont hate it, its okay. What I would love is instant chat.

• GAG is not made for chating I guess, messages that just a function, in order to exchange views with other GAGers !

• they didnt' do any research.

the comment system has all kinds of problems that aren't obvious to most users, yet affect your "experience"