Has anyone noticed the down vote option on gag has disappeared?

Has anyone noticed the down vote option on gag has disappeared? Are you for or against removing it?

• I'm for it
  • I'm against it

Most Helpful Girl

• With the down vote gone GAG should remove the like option too.

• Yes I agree! This is on the level of facebook and I feel it's a form of censorship I don't like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• More liberal BS. But it was actually helpful as some people on here say some really stupid things and give really bad advice (cliches that aren't actually true) and could led someone astray. But seeing a bunch of downvotes would have made it less likely that the asker would follow the advice.

So PC and going overboard with trying to protect people's feelings is once again hurting the majority.

• This is the most confusing post I've read. What do the terms 'liberal' and 'PC' have to do with taking away downvotes? I just don't see the correlation here.

• @Drednaught

I'm not quite sure why I stated it that way. I must have been in a bad mood. They took it away because they felt that being downvoted hurt the opinion giver's feelings. That explanation didn't fly with most of their users (especially since the unintended consequences of it starting more arguments has led to more hurt feelings among their users, although, tbh, I'm not sure if they have realized that yet) so they changed their story. Now, they are just acting obtuse because they are too prideful to reverse course as they should (or possibly worse, they are ignoring the unintended consequences for their ideology).

What Girls Said 3

• This is sooooo stupid now trolls will conquer all with no repercussion, I am sure they thought it was a way to encourage positivity but it will only encourage stupidity.

• Yeah it sucks

• I cried.

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously you do not spend much time on here. That has been consuming most of the conversations on here for the last 24 hours.

• I've been busy for a couple of days, seems I must have missed it then.

• removing downvotes blows goats.