Why I have so less Gag followers (only 4)? I dont even post any shit. How many followers you do have from each gender? Tell me your secret?

I think I am too polite... people who are harsh and post blunt and heart shattering 💔💔comments have more followers...
What is your secret behind your fan following...
TAG YOUR FAVOURITE PEOPLE WHOM I SHOULD FOLLOW...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 86 male followers and 44 female followers. I've been here for a little while and I'm on every day with a recognisable avatar so people follow me because I'm active and easy to identify. Taking time to write a thought out response also makes people more likely to follow you, I think. I'm generally rather polite, so I don't think it's about being heart shattering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I currently have 31 guys and 85 girls. The thing is though, the amount of followers don't really matter, so don't think about it :)

People with the most followers are those who are either...
    -- Attractive and active people.
    OR
    -- Interesting and active people who post a lot of questions and/or give great advice or mytakes.
    OR
    -- a combination of both

You haven't been on too long, so don't worry about it! Just answer questions as you go the best you can, engage with the members here, and just be yourself. You don't need to try and attract followers. Just let them follow if they want to. If they don't, no big deal :) It's just a number on a page.

What Girls Said 5

• I do notice when a spike of followers come about when esp girls openly talk about their sex life or loving cock in their mouths or just post a sexy selfie with cleavages or really into butt fuck. I think if you want more followers, just be more open about yourself/

• Absolutely Right...
      Actually the sole reason I asked this question because I saw a girl who joined Gag along with me but have many more followers than me...
      She always ask and comments on sex related question.. asks for porn sites and describes how horny she is...
      So, I think you are absolutely Right...

• Just show your best side but not what these girls talk about lol then you might get a more loyal following 😉

• 142 male followers and 30 female followers lol.

• 59 males and 41 females.
    If I follow someone and they don't follow me back, I usually just unfollow them lol

• 80 males and 19 females.

• Um.

14 guys/2 girls.

Yeah.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't have much followers,
    But if you want to have followers you need to have attitude and be a leader or be opinionated and you can be bitchy ( like @MissNowHere, she hates me but I respect that attitude it's rare, in such cutie pies) or a dick, have a strong opinion don't abuse and have a point..
    And if you don't have blessed look then either take a decent pic and use a lot of photoshop on it, before you use it as profile pic.. Or use a unique pic in profile, which defines your style..
    It will do a job and keep a public profile.. Makes people believe you are not a fake ID.
    More trust more followers.

• Followers doesn't mean much, it's simply so they can follow your activity.
    Besides, if you think you're too polite, then simply don't be.. ^.^

• 80 niggas and 108 bitches + #dangerdoge already said it all too well ^_^

• I rarely get new followers these days.

I have no idea why people follow me though. o_o
    Perhaps its my fabulousness ;)

My fav is @MissNowhere
    but of course there are many many great users here.

• I have 80 female followers and 11 males and I'm following 22 people. You just gotta be active and eventually people will follow you for liking your post and whatnot.

• If you follow me, I'll follow you back. Then we can be bum chums ;)

• I have 1 guy 1 girl. I am not that popular. Nor do I mind that much.

• It isn't twitter so it won't make a difference...
    Just be awesome if you want followers :P

• who gives a shit? i have 23. 8 dudes and 15 chicks. i only follow 2 people besides the gag and the mytake thing. and the only reason i follow the other 2 is because 1 of the girls was hot and the other we had a tiff and sorted it out.

• I stay anon but occasionally comment and that sometimes leads me to meet people on here but I don't have the friends list like I used to. There was no way I could even talk to hundreds and I would rather have a handful of friends/followers.

• I have 6 females and 4 guys, you'll get more followers just by following them but sometimes if you seem interesting you'll get random followers too