Why has GAG changed the Font? Should users have a say in changes?

It looks like they changed it to Baskerville, I preferd the San serif font previous used.
Should we be able to vote on the changes?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yes the font doesn't fit the rest of the site. since it only changed on some parts it might be another bug... feels like everything is broken right now lol

• Hopefully, it is. :/

• did I already mentioned that this site is broken? argh

What Girls Said 3

• Yes ten thousand time YES! These changes are unwanted and unnecessary!

• I didn't even notice. I vote for kid pint lol

• Because they can do whatever the fuck they want to and we, the users, are expected to comply with all of the fucking useless updates. Anyways, the new font makes reading a hard task.

What Guys Said 5

• Hi YusiBear.. thanks for noticing :) We are indeed doing couple of tests about the font face and size... You may actually see more changes in font in the coming week... We'll make our decision at the end of these tests... So please do not hesitate to post post your feedback.

• Do you own GaG? They offer us the use of their website for free. Why do you think this is a democracy?

• It's not a democracy here lel

• Yet another blunder/change for Gag.

• I agree it looks horrible I'm not sure what the logic was behind this change.