If GaG was the world of fiction, what fictional character would you be?

I would be Forrest Gump. World War 3 could be happening in a question and I wouldn't even notice then I would proceed to give the opinion in the question that "Life is like a box of chocolates..."

Most Helpful Girl

• Pooh bear. Because a small smackerel of something sweet is always the answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know why this was the first character that popped in my head, but I imagine I'd be like Desmond from Lost.

A bit friendly, a bit crazy, and pushing a button in hoping the world doesn't end.

• Strange choice especially the button pressing but in a weird way expected something like that from you, what I said was meant in a good way.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 9

• Hard to answer. There are so many characters that I can relate to that I just dunno. Perhaps Naruto from the anime of the same name - not liked and ignored by everyone but still manages to remain relatively happy.

• Do you feel that way on GaG?

• Try not to dwell on it too - I enjoy reading your posts and I sometimes feel a bit on the outside here too.

• Well thank you.

• Dr. Manhattan :)

• I'd be either Beavis or Butthead

• There would be a button *kind* of like the downvote button... But whoever accumulated the most downvotes at the end of each month would be hunted down, and beaten soundly... (Ideally there wouldn't be any permanent damage, or broken bones, or anything, but *soundly* beaten...)

I'm all for people speaking their minds, but that doesn't include being malicious just for the sake of, in my opinion...

• Jesus. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha!!!

• Eeyore for depression

Peter griffin he seems like he goes on fun adventures and dos whatever he wants

Homer Simpson is dumb yet very funny and possibly a genius in his own way

They were some of the first people I thought off

• Probably Spongebob or Patrick

• Josef stallin