What changes would you make to G@G if you could?

If you could change anything on this website, what would you change and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• - The first thing I'd do is chance that atrocious characted style from the 19th century!
    The old one was fine so that would be a no brainer...
    - I'd also remove the rule that people above a certain XPER level see no publicity. Increase the revenue for GAG and use those ressources to give higher XPER points for efforts people do.
    - For mods, I would find a way to make their hiding accuracy visible in their profile.
    - I would ask a question each week, on the same day of the week, what "subject of the week" people wanted. Something that is in the news, for example. Asking a question on that subject during the week would yield more points.
    I would change the "liking" sign from a heart to a "thumbs up" icon.
    That's about what comes up in my mind :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd bring back the downvote option and change the font back to how it was before :P In all seriousness, the font is kinda hard to read now which sucks. Uh, I would make it so we can ban IP addresses in order to stop users making multiple accounts once one has been deactivated and spamming their questions again.

• YEEEEEES!!!

• @Yumix I do have a browser plugin (I think it's called Stylebot?), I'm just hopeless at using it :P According to the plug in, this font should be Arial but alas, it is not to be :P

• never tried that one... for the Halloween theme I used Stylish to change the css stylesheet.

just use the developer tools (ctrl + shift + i) to find out what you need to change and put it in the custom stylesheet. should they stay with it I'll make a custom stylesheet and share it via mytake

What Guys Said 17

• #ThrowBack
    Throw the site layout back every Thursday
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Girls+Ask+Guys.JPG

Seriously though add pictures in messages and ban ip addresses to kill off some of the trolling

• What I would change is to get rid of the constant change. Good grief! We get used to something and they change it. And then there are problems that follow it for a while. Apparently they have "mostly" fixed the ghost mentions, but it is still following me.

And no longer can I like an opinion (or not like it), instead there is that heart. Why do I have to send a guy a heart to express finding his opinion to be a good one? When I do that I am tempted to write #noHomo.

I have read that several people are having difficulty with the font now.

Why? Why keep messing with it?

• If I am not mistaken, you can no longer downvote a post.

This is some grade A bullshit.

• When you go deep into a thread, I've noticed that you lose the menu header that's normally visible at the top of the screen. When that happens I've got to manually scroll back up to where the header is visible so I can refresh the live feed. For me that's an annoyance. It would be better if the header always "floated" at at the top so it would always be visible, even when you're deep down in the thread of a question.

• Stop these updates that do NOT improve the user experience in any way. I see more changes recently which seem to have happened just to keep a software engineer/web designer in work. GAG is slowly becoming unpleasant to use.

• I'd set up a "Take a Penny, Leave a Penny Jar" and offer Ice Cream Buffet Friday's; do away with Moderators, and I'd be the sole judge of "appropriate content", which I'd enforce with my Vigilante Hoard. I'd be forever known from that point forward as The Bork of Lemula and GAG would be my kingdom. I'd also adopt the motto: We are the Nation of GAG, the Place a Where Dreams Go To Die.

• report askers for being rude to people who try to help them
    Add a place where we can just put things about our lives, not just mytakes where you Have to give advice

• I want the downvote option back. And I want to be able to down/upvote opinion comments.

• I'd add a "Hail the King" button. @apple24 knows what I'm talking about xD

• Could delete or edit questions and MyTakes, 12 hours wait instead of 24 to ask new questions, Option to pick your own damn font and color.

• Get rid of the losers
    And the social rejects that try to body shame and attack fit guys lol..

• GAG podcast to make things interesting and live

GAG group chatting cuz why not

• bring back downvote so my fingers get less tired of all the negativity I gotta write from some of these stupid ass questions

no blocking allowed lol

only 18+ can join but I doubt that will work anyway

and there should be place that works by state so if you wanna meet up and fuck someone you can look in your area

• 1- no butthurt opinions allowed
    2- bring back downvotes
    3- word limit, not character limit

• I would implement a down vote option.

• I'd add a beta button. If I see a post that is beta as fck then I could hit it to let the beta know.. If that user gets 10+ beta votes then he has the title Fckboy next to his username.

• Less stuff would be taken down.

What Girls Said 13

• change the layout back
    change the font back -.- this legit hurts my eyes a bit more since i wear glasses for reading.
    please give us live notifications/chat. a group chat option would be awesome.
    give us back the feature that lets us quickly scroll down to our opinion
    ability to know who unfollows you
    be a little bit more stringent on the content allowed in photos.

• GET RID OF THE SERIFS OH MY GOD media.giphy.com/media/c92aV18TsVJUA/giphy.gif

• 1. Bring back down votes

2. Bring back the ability to follow questions and wouldn't change it because it was fine the way it was

3. And any other unnecessary changes they're making. Some are good like the fact that they even allowed us to follow questions but some are absolutely pointless and they update the site too frequently.

• That down vote button wiould return, sexual harassment towards a minor would mean imediate account shut down, and questions asking to holk 7p with other gaggers would be gone too.

• Downvote option. And make it so my account get frozen anymore. Also should be able to get Reid of a question right after you post it if you want to

• I wish that we could delete our questions and opinions if we wanted to. Also, we should be able to ask more questions in the time period of 24 hours. That would be awesome

• New default avatars.

• I'd put guys' and girls' opinions side by side like they used to be.

• Make a gag app & create a chat feature, like an open chat room.

• I'd make an iq test before u make an account on here because I swear some people have like a -20 IQ

• Chatroom and popularity contest! hahah

• I think there should be a trolling category for the report section and they should bring back the downvote option
    #bringbackthedownvoteoption

• I would stop changing it.. damn it.. I am fed up with these changes