Usernames, what's up with yours?

What's the meaning or significance behind your username? How do you choose one? Is. It a username that you use a lot for other sites?

i have no clue how mine came about anymore, but I use different variations of it for everything

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I created this user when I was on a vacation in the UK.
    My sister told me I was as white as milk (Lack of iron and d vitamin) and stuff like that.
    My username doesn't have any meaning though aha, nor a cute/lovely story. It's really just my sisters mockery.

What Guys Said 34

• If I recall correctly, I was going through pics on the internet for whatever reason and stumbled upon a doge pic with danger in it when I was thinking up profile names.
    Imagining that I would only be on GAG for a week or two before departing, I said to myself, "Meh, I'll just do dangerDoge since it is all just temporary anyway. Doesn't matter."

Then some months later-- I'm still here with slight regret with my username 😅

This username is one I've only used for GAG as well.

• such story
      much intriguing
      very doge
      wow

• You have one of the best usernames here. Slight regret what now? The eccentric capitalization makes it extra win.

I'd say you and @MelaninMonroe are the top 2, at least of what comes to mind immediately.

by the way, how do you pronounce it?
      * 1 syllable, rhymes with "loge"?
      * 2 syllables, bad internet way of spelling "doggie"?
      * Or you just don't pronounce it at all, because duh, it's the internet, and you wouldn't try to pronounce omgwtfbbq out loud either?

• @redeyemindtricks Lol thank you, I dunno, I guess it is alright. I didn't put much thought into it 😅

And doge is pronounced one syllable like loge. The "-ge" is a softer sound kind shhhhh but with a g

• I just wanted something funny, and all of the others I could think of were taken. This is the first username that got accepted.

• I am Russian. "sovetskii" is how you say "soviet" in Russian.
    I also play ice hockey. That's me in my picture. When creating this account my jersey number was 13.
    Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13

• http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-31-2015/aXooH6.gif
    Doflamingo mah bby.
    If I ever had to make another username I think I'd go with another One Piece one, just to keep the theme rolling :)

• Resonant is one of my traits and as an electronics student, I have a thing for resonance. Their plots look sexy!!

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Resonance.PNG

Different usernames for different sites. Never use same username.

• It was supposed to be ironic, but it failed badly on my part and people are taking it literally or them idiot guys are using it against me

• On gag, I use a shitty username so nobody knows who I am and can any way associate me with another one of my usernames :D

• It defines me well today, not completely but well enough. I prefer to travel alone to some solitary place. So I am solivagant. XD

• It's my last name with a saurian twist.

Quite fitting 'cause I was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was a little kid.

That and Jurassic Park is basically my favorite movie.

• Eh I don't know if mine has a meaning... I needed a name for a character in an online game and this is what I came up with. Yes I use it in some other places too

• Long story don't feel like writing it out right now lol.

• Here's my wacko story of how I got Tj1722formulaone as my username:
    Tj = my first name, classic!
    17 = one of my favorite numbers that represents my favorite person that I wish was on planet Earth; which would be Jules Bianchi
    22 = another of my favorite numbers that came from Youtube channel named YouAlwaysWin
    formulaone = my favorite sport to watch and have a passion for.

• I didn't make the username I have. My brother was the one who made my yahoo account for me quite a few years back. The "mntwins" part comes from the Minnesota Twins baseball team, which I am not a fan of, though my brother thought I did. The "66" part comes from when we went out west on a road trip. I was absolutely obsessed with the story of Route 66. It was nice because I never got bored staring at it from Interstate 40. That is how "mntwins66" was created.

• Well, I'm a guy and I'm from Sweden. :P

• i like watermelon

• Because I love everyone in a sexual way

• One of my favorite songs is called Blue Moon, specifically the Frank Sinatra cover. Blue_Moon was already taken.

• Just one of my nicknames.

• Ummm, it's my name.

• Meand my freind make jokes because im asain, we talk by replacing the "Ls" with "Rs". And if you are asain you hav to get good grades, meaning APRUS (A+). I owned the @APRUS. Then i couldnt get back on so i made another account. @APRU5.

• I almost always use Benk111, Ben is my first name my last name starts with a K and Usually need to use numbers

• living a fast paced life

• short dictionary word that's easy to remember.

• It's my job; Database Administrator in an Oracle environment.

• Well I usually wear polos

• Got it from an old video game. Cult classic

• I think mine's fairly obvious.

• I love smoking <3 lol
    Though I don't do it anymore because of some reason !!

• its part of my gamer tag for tournaments

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 31

• Little baby 16 year old Prettygurl12 joined the site in the midst of 16 year old dramatic angst. She was suffering from depression and wondering what it'd be like if she didn't exist anymore. She wanted to change her personality online and be shallow and airheaded because being intuitive and thoughtful was obviously causing her too many issues so she needed to escape.

So she came up with the most shallow airheaded name she could.

And thus Prettygurl12 was born.

And she failed real hard at being an airheaded shallow person and hiding her true personality :p

• Mine's the surname of Cosette Fauchelevent (and I suppose Jean Valjean at some points) from Les Miserables. I identify a lot with her character and I think the name is pretty, so I picked that for my username :) I use a few other ones on various sites.

• When My Space first started and I was trying to get a unique username and also an era where shaving and waxing the pussy was the thing to do which I refused to do and whenever my group of friends would be skinny dipping everyone know I had a full bush which led to my nickname Katiesmuff. My name is Katie and I do have a muff and the guys dared me to make it my username. It has just stuck over the years.

• Mine is a variation too. I like the word Azure (which is another word for blue. Which is my favorite color) and I'm a girl so it just fit!

• There's an explanation in my "About me" section :)
    I'm a fool and my star sign is libra, therefore my username is FOOLibra.

I thought it's cool how the L is the last letter of fool and the first letter of Libra.

• Mine came around because it is a description of me, sort of. I am not the tallest person known to mankind and I live in the South

• I like Rainbow Dash, the pony from MLP.
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

And also rainbows in the skies 🌈

And I'm also a fan girl. :)

• I remember it was summer, it was insanely hot and it smelled like glue...

• it's basically my name...

• Just a username I chose while playing games on Steam. It stuck. Use it for almost everything now.

• It expresses my current state of mind. I don't use it for many sites. Maybe like one or two more.

• a song from cinderella was stuck in my head..

• It's from a Jack's Mannequin song with the number 9 because it was already taken on stumble upon.

• Uh, well... I'm empathetic, and I'm a lady. 😁

• A pheonician Queen who founded carthage in Tunisia.

• Mine is translated from my name.

• My user name has to do with a sport. I ride motorcycle. Here I will break it down for you. "do u ride 2" ?

• I am an architecture student so architecture=arches=archiz

• Interesting haha, I've always thought archiz is a Spanish lastname or something 🤔😅

• @FOOLibra ow no hahhaa ^^

• RGB are my initials.

• Dainty because I'm small and the dollface part a kinda inside joke with my sister, sounded good together. ;P

• i'm the pinnacle of haute couture ♡

• It is about my character.
    I have written poem called "La Femme Fatale".
    That's why i chose it

• A pink bubble is smth cute and free but weak haha i can relate to the thing XD

• I'm half Polish and half Swedish---> Polswedgirl

• It was pretty random and it sort of describes me, im clumsy and shy = ClumsyxShy

• well, johnnie guilbert is a Youtuber I'm in love with, and my nickname is Gigi.. soo yeah..

• My name is Wesely?

• It's the reason why I joined this site... usually I come up with names depends on the sites, I don't use any of them twice even it's hard to remember all though lol

• it's my name :P

• It's my nickname and middle name!

• More from Girls
    1