Is there any way to delete empty notifications? anyone else having this issue?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're usually mentions. Go through your recent opinion comments until you find it.

• ok, that helped get rid of some!! odd that they weren't under mentions though.

• It doesn't always work. It's incredibly annoying. Sometimes it's because someone replied to your opinion on a question that's under admin review as well.

• have you tried a piece of tape? cover it =)

What Guys Said 7

• I asked a question about this yesterday. After going through all the most recent questions, opinions and mentions and finding nothing I gave up. But after a few hours the notification finally decided to actually lead me somewhere. Turns out it was a delayed notification from a mention that was made 8 hours before.

So maybe if you wait, it will eventually actually lead you to where it is coming from.

• Empty notifications? What is that? like you have a notification but when you go there it's nothing?

• With all the changes I can say I have had this issue as of yet

• I looked all over mine and I clicked on everything. It didn't delete anything, but as time passes it went away

• they fixed the problem yesterday. to get rid of the remaining ones you can go through your opinion comments as someone else already said. just hope you didn't get mentioned in an question update like I did... took me an hour to find it lol

• It should be fixed! Is it still causing you issues?

• bug.

had one stick for quite awhile earlier.

What Girls Said 4

• That seems to be happening a lot :/

Mine happened to be mentions. I would suggest checking there. It didn't show up at first but I believe I refreshed the page and then they did.

• The shit is extremely annoying. I had one yesterday that took forever to go away. And now I have another. I've searched through every yet again and I can't find it. For all the updates that they makes they can't seem to fix this damn issue.

• Hi! That must be a glitch. Which device and browser are you using?

• Hi, just to let you know I also have the problem with this to both on my laptop and on my phone. Notifcations for messages, opinons and mentions but there is nothing there to view.

• I thought GAG fixed that yesterday?