Can we get a permanent solution to this ghost notification problem or nah?

This shit is highly annoying. And starting to become too frequent. Like can we get a clear notifications button since this keeps happening?

#myannoyancelevelison1000
#killtheghostnotifications
#fixitGaG
#RIGHTNOWDAMNIT

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I think they finally cleared the latest problem just this evening. At least, mine just went away. But it seems almost every time they bring out "improvements" (that few actually want), the glitch hits us again.

• No. We are cursed for lifetime. The only thing we'd do is to check every single latest @mentions and recent opinion comments. This will compensate our sins.

• Ya I had it for a little awhile, not anymore tho

• 1|0
  • What exactly are ghost notifications?
    Because I know sometimes I get notifications for an opinion and then when I click on the question, it doesn't show up in the recent activity and I have to scroll through the opinions to find it.

• That would be a ghost notification lol. Except sometimes it doesn't show up anywhere.

What Girls Said 4