Do you prefer people to have a profile pic or doesn't matter?

Also, do you give any sort of relevance (for MHO) to whoever has a profile pic or a personalized profile?
And finally, do you prefer to interact on opinion comments or pm's to whoever has a profile pic?
Just wondering if these things really matter.

• Yes, I prefer it
  • Noup, don't give a flock
  • Meh, never thought about it
  • Mmm, depends... (on?)

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes things more personable if there is a profile picture. Of course, catfishing is real, so that's not always great, but eh... It seems to make things more "real" for whatever reason. It doesn't matter for awarding MHO to me, though. I'll give that to people who are anonymous, hah.

That being said, I got a little concerned seeing your profile without a photo. I thought you deactivated again. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like everyone to have something up for a profile pic. It's personable and individualizes your identity online. At least have something of interest, if you don't want to put a picture of yourself up.

What really gets me is obvious socially inept losers on here with no pic that try to attack me. It's happened so many times I kind of ignore non-avatar blue texts on gag tbh. They usually have sordid personalities, which may be an inaccurate generalization, who knows.

• I agree. I prefer to interact with people that have either a profile pic or at least a personalized profile (an individualized identity as you said).

Ah, you shouldn't listen to the trolls. They're obviously resented and jelly you're confident enough to put yourself out there one way or another. It's not such a bad generalization though, they're camouflaging after all, aren't they? :)

What Girls Said 13

• If it's really distinctive, it's nice because then I start remembering the person faster but names can also stand out so it just depends how easily you want people to recognize you I suppose.

• It's always nice to put a face to a personality, but it's not necessary. And you can never be too sure here even if they do have a profile picture because catfishing is real lol. But I domt. really pay much attention to then on regards to who I talk to. If you're cool, then you're cool. And profile picture have nothing to do with how I choose MHO. So yeah.

by the way, YOUR new profile is awesome 😊. Keep the scruff!

• Honestly it's always nice to talk to people who have their pictures up. To me I just prefer it because I feel I am talking to a real person. Since we are talking through the networking where you can't meet each other, a picture at least can make you feel closer to the person.

• I don't really care much. To each their own. It's the internet. People do different things for different reasons. That's their business.

• I don't give preference to someone with a profile pic, though it's nice putting a face to a name. (hypocrite, oops.) Though I personally did notice many more PMs when i had a profile pic/

though you're almost smiling in your current one! looks good :)

• well I just don't want gag to miss up on my lovely grayish face you know?
    honestly I interact mainly with people I ve seen their faces.
    cause I wanna know with who I am talking to.
    there is more trust
    and pics give away a bit of your personality
    so does your bio and and all

• I think it's nice when people have profile pics, it's always nice to talk to an actual face :P But it's not relevant at all when I'm choosing mho, it's about the opinion and not the picture.
    I usually don't message people who don't have a picture though.

• I have never thought about it. It matters what they are saying, not if they have a picture of themselves or not. Maybe they aren't comfortable in using a picture with themselves or don't have a picture they like about themselves to use it.

• I don't care as long as they have a great answer

• Nope, don't give a fuck

• A profile pic is always nice in reality I don't give a flock

• I don't really care. If they want to, cool. If not it's not a big deal.

• Couldn't care less. Don't want to be included in all these pathetic popularity games you guys play.

What Guys Said 10

• I think they are nice, but I don't because I am always honest in what I say to the point it would be embarrassing to me if any of my friends or family ever came across some of my posts that have to do with sexual stuff, or whatever, LOL.

• Yes, I prefer it

• Don't care. If someone wants to reveal themselves one way or another, fine; If not, fine. Whatever they are comfortable with.

• When I give out MHO I don't consider profile pictures, but when talking to someone a profile picture makes it more personal.. putting a face to the person, provided it's not a catfish lol

• its not a deal breaker, kind of nice to have a picture, doesn't have to be them though can be object whatever

• It doesn't matter to me bro

• It dosnt matter but I remember them better who have one... I have kept mine original pic and but do not expect others to do it...

• Lol wow, shocked to see the responses
    *considers putting up a profile pic*

• It's like talking to a person with no face. 😶

• I would hope everyone remembers who freed the minorities back in the day.

"Never forget who started what you once began but never since knew to finish."

Abraham Lincoln, 1834 after 7 shots of brandy.