Assuming you have learnt anything at all. Have you learnt anything useful on G@G?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Lol. You're joking right?
  • Nah, I just come here to mess around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have but i stop learning! too many trolls!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, by reading lots of female questions during more than a year I guess that I could understand better how they think... it works, it was better than a social experiment.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, definitely. I've learned to be more understanding and accepting of peoples opinions and differences. I've also learned that there are more idiots in the world than I thought possible.

• Yeah, a guy told me that most guys look @ homosexual porn or @ least try some of the acts even if they're straight. I always knew they did anyway, but to hear a guy say it was cool.

And I learned what pillow princess meant.

And I learned what ghosting meant and realized it happened to me a few times.

And I learned that people will make up stories in a heartbeat since this is all online.

• Oh, and that people follow a lot of the social norms here. The interesting people R like 10-20%.

• Yes, of course. I've learnt that fucking my father-in-law is not as well-accepted as I assumed it was and by doing so people I don't even know feel like they're entitled to call me a filthy whore.

What Guys Said 4

• GAG has taught me the world is filled with a great diversity of people, ranging from vile and psychologically twisted degenerates, to generous and truly guileless individuals. For some reason, only the degenerates show up here!

• What did GAG teach me? Well it taught that I'm still a sarcastic piece of shit and that I'm still semi-hated for being a sarcastically blunt piece of shit. Oh and GAG taught me lack of education about sex, human body and plenty of more topics. Kind of made me lose faith in new generation of youth.

- Yours truly, sarcastic piece of shit :D

• Totally. Most of it came from reading the questions and answers of other users.

• Not really. This site just shows me how most people are just part of a mindless herd of "sheep" blindly believing anything the media puts into their little minds