Do you like this site?

I really love this site. It helps me ask SOO many questions which i could have never asked face to face from people. Nor could i have gotten genuine replies.
It also gives me a chance to help those people who are worried and it helps me figure out my thought processes and opinions. Thanks G@G. :)
What do you think about this site?

• I like it.
  • Its okay.
  • I dont like it much.
  • I just pass my time here. I am indifferent.
Also the people here are really sweet and logical in their opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• With all the flaws and issues of GAG, I find it's positive points still outweight its negative points. As a former yahoo answers person, I can say this site is still a ton better. I like the format better than many forum sites I've seen as well.

Not a big fan of the recent update (s), but it still is better than other places I've seen. I'd say GAG is still worthy enough for me to 'precious' devote my time to. (Wow that sounded incredibly pretentious :O)

There are some people that put in effort for their opinions and really do want to help people out. From that, it really helps me out. If I ever have a question about something with relationships and whatnot, I can just ask GAG and feel I'll get a quality response. I've also made friendships on here.

I like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion it was better 2 years back. in my opinion it's going down hill over the last yr.

What Guys Said 17

• I absolutely adore it! Need I say more? :P

• They ruined EVERYTHING I LIKED THIS SITE FOR.

• @ThisDudeHere

This is now just Yahoo Answers with ads about russian mail order brides.

I'm kinda pissed at it. But then again, I could just... well, do the smart move.

I intend to be much less active.

Also you don't even get a notification for the mention I'm giving you because the site is glitched. No regression tests or anything, apparently.

• @orphan Mesonfielde goes to town on the banishment of downvoting/GaG updates

• I honestly do like this site but, I think GAG attracts a certain type of people. For example, in the real world cheating is all over the place. Yet, here on GAG, the vast majority of users detest cheating. Most people here are nice but there are just a few exceptions that are just outright rude.

• I
    Am
    Your
    Father

• Can't. Stop.. Earning... Points!

• Liking it less and less every day...

• I waste multiple hours a day on it, so yeah I guess I like it... for the most part. there is also some annoying shit going on here

• Yeah I enjoy the site

• Yes, so far so good.

• Still like it. Changes can be annoying but easy to figure everything out. Getting help from regular people and helping others is great. Makes me feel good about myself. Something interesting to read.

• GaG is a bit more awesome than me :P LOL

• I really like it

• Why do you think I waste my time here when I could be feeding my family?

• i must do, i keep coming back for more

• its alright

• I dont like it much. The only reason im using it is cuz there's the anon feature. in my opinion, gag is a YA! ripoff

• It's alright. But it's full of perverts asking disgusting questions, and the average intelligence of the users seems pretty low, and most people aren't very friendly here

What Girls Said 12

• I love it, but I do get irritated with the frequency of ignorant questions that continued to be asked on here as well as the copycat/duplicate questions that for some reason people just love to ask. The "How Do I Look?" questions are also very irritating. This is an advice site, not a place for attention whores. Race questions that are demeaning to different races are offensive and should be removed more often if you ask me. While I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, to me, there is no place to put down a race like that. I love this site, like I said, but there are a few thing they could improve on.

• GaG is quite awesome..

• Yeah, I like it. I've met some good people here, and it helps me pass the time.

• "A" for Addicted as well here, dear.
    And with This, I could not have said this Better... The people here are really sweet and logical in their opinions.
    Good luck and Good Question. xx

• You dont know the kind of opinions and people i have met in real life. Gag community is really sweet in comparison. So pls dont comment on tht.

• lol.. Dito for sure. xx

• Honestly it's a love hate relationship... Every time I try to leave I find myself right back where I started.

Regardless of the bordom , bad updates, and rude people I'll never hate or leave GAG. The good outweighs the bad 😶

• it s ok. met cool peeps but I am pissed they re so far.
    and gag is so time consuming like as if I needed smthng else to waste my time

• Meh. It's entertaining at times. At others, there seems to be a continuous stream of nonsensical or possible Trolling questions (penis/race) that detracts from it.

It has its moments.

• I love it more when I first joined. But I'm still here lol. It's an alright site tho.

• It's okay.

• Indeeeed

• I'm only here to alleviate the boredom.

• I used to like it here a lot, but not so much these days. PC people have almost completely taken over.