With the recent site changes, do you feel like using the site? At all?

With the recent changes, I personally feel like everything is filled with obnoxiously huge hearts, the main purpose of taking statistics is removed with the removal of downvotes, the fonts make everything unreadable... I'm not sure I feel like sticking around like this.

I don't really see the point now.

Most Helpful Girl

• The font is abrasive to my eyes and has about as much place here as Comic Sans does in corporate merger contracts.
    The hearts weird me out and I preferred the upvote/downvote but I see why they took away the downvote, though why it's such a big deal is still beyond me.
    I think I would have preferred to see them put some more work into the notifications thing, though it's not such a big deal. It's just that if there was a better way to know that your opinion or question got a reply than constantly refreshing the page, I'd take it. But, like I said, it's not a big deal.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a fan. I wasn't a super fan of removing the downvote option but I've actually come around to liking it. i use to get random downvotes for the most non controversial things... especially if i stated my racial preferences when it came to dating. Now, they are forced to either speak up or shut up. I love it

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a fan, but I'd die if I left xD My fight isn't over yet!

• I dislike it because now if I don't like the opinion of someone instead of holding my tongue and just down voting I have to waste my time 'n' go ham on a bum.

• Plus, as a Super Mod I already have to watch what I say so this no down vote thing is even more of a pain in the ass for me.

• I'm slowly (grudgingly) getting used to the font, but TOO MANY HEARTS. Reminds me of valentines day, everyday.
    Otherwise, it's okay - i never really used downvoting anyways

What Guys Said 6

• Eh... it would take quite a lot more to steer me away from this place. I'd at least want to become master and get ranked among the top users. With that I will have acomplished everything here.
    But until then, I'll grind through.

And please don't go, bro. There aren't enough level headed people here.

• Sharing is caring. Hearts is nice with sugar and spice. The site always changes. And with change comes good things and bad things like any other site.

• I have always enjoyed using this site. Changes can be annoying but still easy to figure everything out. I ain't leaving this site. Might be less active because of other things taking my time but still fun to be here. See how other people live, problems they face, etc. It's interesting.

• i think this will hurt their circulation in terms of old users but i think for every disgruntled person a new user will be like oh wow this site is really nice. that's who i believe the changes were targeted to attract

• I don't like the changes but it's not gonna effect the amount of time I spend on G@G.

• Don't tease us. You've said this before. :)