Why are people up my a** about being so active on this site?

Let's do the math.

If I write 3 takes a day (which i don't usually manage) thats an average of 20 mins x 3 =60 mins/1 hour

Now, here's where it gets interesting. I make 150 points in an hour (plus about 2/3 to a half are Featured) meaning I often make 600 points in a single day.

If you look at Xper rankings there are people who are keeping up with my points gain despite never writing takes which means they are making somewhere around 150-600 point a day making 1 point per opinion/question. What's that mean?

That Many users are answering 150 to 600 opinions PER DAY while I write maybe 10 if I get extremely bored. Even if one were to give opinions non stop with no breaks it would take at least 3 hours.

So eff off errbody. Y'all are on this site wayyyy more than me

#pavlove #anna #spreadingwisdom #savingsouls

Why are people up my a** about being so active on this site?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats what their life has resort to

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's pretty ironic when I see people hating on the more active users, being all 'how do some people spend the entire day on GaG? Do they not have things to do in the real world?'

I'm just like... lol. Pot calling the kettle black. If you're able to see who's 'on here' all day, wouldn't that but those who bitch and moan about it in exactly the same boat?
    -_-

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never felt like you spend too much time on gag. Also I usually enjoy your takes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know! aha i rather like your takes - they take me eons to write, so i envy your speed x)

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you! i really enjoys yours as well. especially the honesty. i think you inspire other girls to speak up even when guys disagree with them

• Show All
    • stop. be more confident. you've got pavlove in your corner now ;p that comes with responsibilities

• LOL thanks pav ;D

• spreading wisdom saving souls 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol um what?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• So all I need to do is write shitty takes for simpletons?
    Great!

0|2
    0|0
    • @justbanANNAz lol this.

• Show All
    • @rjroy3 because she's a dick, and she came into my thread talking about irrelevant shit.

• If something is irrelevant, then why no ignore it? The asker tagged her in your post and you are overreacting.

Again. Chill.

• Haters gonna hate on you man because they ain't you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the site didn't want active users it wouldn't exist. If people are assholes like that, the site would go away fast!

0|0
    0|0