What questions on GaG annoy you the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. The "is my dick big enough?" questions
    2. The "I'm on this side of a political debate and everyone who opposes me is an (insert string of insults)" questions. MHO goes to the person who has the longest circlejerk with me in thier comment section.
    3. The "all (insert gender) are horrible because of the handful of people I've met" questions that aren't really questions.
    4. The extremely specific situation questions that somehow tell the entire story without giving a shred of information that's actually helpful for answering the question.
    5. The "I beat/raped someone but it was okay right?" Questions
    6. The "how do I look?" questions that have a 50% chance of getting you locked up for child pornagrophy
    7. Lastly I hate the questions that look like someone just gave up on English and just started slapping thier keyboard. Like you can tell when someone's foreign. The English is broken but in predictable ways. I'm talking about those questions where you can't even figure out what they're asking. Like they just yelled into a mic while walking around a room and left it to the computer to try and write it all out.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Attention seeking questions from girls.

How do my boobs look?
    How does my ass look?
    How does my legs look?

These questions that know very well they look really good and are just posting these questions for the sexual comments from guys. There are lots of girls that do this to.

I am also so sick of questions about Turkey and Turkish people.

• Ugg typo. I mean these questions when the girl knows very well they look good and only post these questions to get sexual comments from guys. There are lots of girls that do this to.

Stupid typos. I hope you understand what I am saying. Anyway I am too dumb to be here I am closing my account bye :(

• I don't think others can help me with this. I am just dumb.

• I do have a topic that I find annoying and I never answer any questions from that topic, it also makes me highly uncomfortable.

• The ones about Kim Kardashian and homo stuff?

• "Guys! Do you like boobs or asses more?"

• Blondes or brunettes?
    Long hair or short hair?

• 'Rate meeeeeeeee :D :) :( <3 '

They're the worst. I always used to get mad downvotes for calling them filthy whores. I miss downvotes.

• The obvious, close minded and attention questions

• Boob size and dick size...
    also the one in which is too long and you to have read almost a booklet size description to get to the point of answering...

• I'm not sure.

Questions which contain a wall of text often don't go too well with me.

• Yeah, especially when they say they can't condense it then when you read it you realise they could have condensed it onto 2-3 sentences

• Hows my lips questions :D

• Mostly from the girls who ask ridiculous questions about their man. No set question, but rather questions that have an answer that is so blatantly obvious, a pre-school could answer it.

What Girls Said 6

• *is a super model*

"Oh mai gaw why am I so ugly?1!1?"

• Dick size questions. OH MY GOD. I hate them so fucking much.

• - Dick size questions
    - Many of the "How Do I Look?" questions

• Girls who are obviously skinny posting "am I fat" questions.
    Or guys would obviously big dicks, like 7 inches, posting "is my dick small" questions

• Those freaking rate me questions.

• The offensive member post questions.