Don't you feel like people bitch too much about their exes on G@G?

• Yeah. Welcome to G@G.
  • Really? I don't know.
  • Nope. Haven't seen bitchin' here.(You blind, blind bat)
  • Lol, you only seeing this now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say I've noticed it at all...
    I've read some funny anecdotes about exes... but other than that not particularly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's kind of expected with young people especially. Break-ups tend to be nasty business for everyone -- and people act very strangely after with all the bundle of emotions that follow.

• ... and, of course, a whole lot of people in the world will have an ex or two.

What Girls Said 5

• It's normal to talk about your ex's. We even have a special category for that. It doesn't bother me at all :)

• It's not like I've really noticed, but it makes sense. Relationships and the ending of them is a popular one here on G@G along with sexual questions. That's what many people struggle with after all, and many users want unbiased answers or don't feel comfortable talking to their friends about their issues/concerns.

• YUP! god! I am like dude move the fuck on! Yo don't want him back!

• lol people bitch about everything here
    it s like their own personal diary but extra points in being actively receptive

• It's what GAG is all about bitch moan & complain.

What Guys Said 1

• Exes are past history. Move on dammit. There is a reason they are exes. Every one of my exes I forgot about in 2 days or less.