Don't you feel like people bitch too much about their exes on G@G?

Don't you feel like people bitch too much about their exes on G@G?

• Yeah. Welcome to G@G.
    60% (9)38% (3)52% (12)Vote
  • Really? I don't know.
    13% (2)50% (4)26% (6)Vote
  • Nope. Haven't seen bitchin' here.(You blind, blind bat)
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Lol, you only seeing this now?
    20% (3)12% (1)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say I've noticed it at all...
    I've read some funny anecdotes about exes... but other than that not particularly.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's kind of expected with young people especially. Break-ups tend to be nasty business for everyone -- and people act very strangely after with all the bundle of emotions that follow.

0|1
    0|0
    • ... and, of course, a whole lot of people in the world will have an ex or two.

What Girls Said 5

• It's normal to talk about your ex's. We even have a special category for that. It doesn't bother me at all :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not like I've really noticed, but it makes sense. Relationships and the ending of them is a popular one here on G@G along with sexual questions. That's what many people struggle with after all, and many users want unbiased answers or don't feel comfortable talking to their friends about their issues/concerns.

0|1
    0|0
  • YUP! god! I am like dude move the fuck on! Yo don't want him back!

0|1
    0|0
  • lol people bitch about everything here
    it s like their own personal diary but extra points in being actively receptive

0|1
    0|0
  • It's what GAG is all about bitch moan & complain.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Exes are past history. Move on dammit. There is a reason they are exes. Every one of my exes I forgot about in 2 days or less.

0|1
    0|0