How to do feel about the How Do I Look topic on G@G?

Honestly, it annoys me. I mean I used it once, but never again because I was scared of getting negative ratings. Also, don't get me started on the underaged girls posting pics in their underwear and all the thirsty dudes who desperately comment on their posts. I dunno man.

That's just me though, how do you feel about the HDIL topic? Have you ever used it?

• I love it! ☺️
  • I am neutral. 😐
  • I hate it! 😑😀
How DO YOU FEEL.
Stupid autocorrect.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care, to be honest. Sometimes it's good to see a pretty girl, other times it's pathetic seeing how much attention some people require, and other times you wanna bury your head in the ground when you see an underage kid with almost no clothes on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Super annoying. But I blocked the topic so the only ones that I see are from idiots who don't understand how categories work.

What Guys Said 20

• haven't used it.

im neutral on the underwear garments thing because if she were in a bikini at the beach then hardly anyone would say shit. they're essentially the same shit, the body parts that need to be covered are covered.

however, when it comes to the minors that partake in sexual poses, and accentuate their boobs or whatever, trying to increase their overall sexual appeal for their age, that shit is fucking retarded, granted they do it in very revealing clothing. we got enough" sluts" (is sluts the right word? probably not but I don't know what other word to use) on this planet, if you're a kid, then just enjoy being a fucking kid, no rush.

• You pointed out that there is no difference between most underwear and bikinis. That is true without regard to age. Then you say it is wrong for the young ones. Yet is still stands that there is little difference between underwear and bikinis. Why the change of stance?

I don't want to see kids showing off their bodies. But they are just imitating the older ones. That is what kids do. You are not going to be able to convince a 15 year old girl who is feeling the rush of hormones to ignore what the older girls are doing and go back to playing with dolls.

I agree that they should not be on here doing that, but GAG has opened it up to them and there are many older guys encouraging them. So how do we stop it?

• @Red_Arrow did i change it? im reading trying to find it lol. my main point was not really about the bikinis or underwear for older or younger people, but more about the accentuating sexual poses. I think we all remember the 14 year old girl on GaG who still lurks from time to time, who always posts in the HDIL section, posing like a pornstar, tongue out, boobs perked, ass perched. gotta give her credit though, she's still around even when 80% of the opinions on her post tell her to fuck off. bottom line, minors in bikinis, I don't see an issue. Minors accentuating their body parts to increase sexual appeal, at the age of 14, ehh I think at that age they should be focusing on something more productive while the mind is developing. of course this is just my opinion, they can do what they want.

• I don't love it and I don't hate it, but I do have thoughts on it, so I am not neutral, either. Some people use it to see how a certain fashion looks on them, or a different hair style or color. That I understand. People worried about scars and the like... well, I don't think they will get answers they really need on here, but it is not too bad. But the gals who take a picture wearing only thong underwear that has disappeared up their butt crack and use a marker to ink out their nipples... that is just showing off and testing the limits of what is allowed to be posted. And some of them are way underage. Definitely getting worse, too.

• I think it's a great outlet for people without mirrors, and also the blind. However, anyone who uses it that has a mirror and is not blind, is a feckless dullard of the lowest order.

• Even if this topic didn't exist we'd have these kind of questions, so it's better for us that it's there or the questions would be divided in the other topics. Besides that, I'm just neutral.

• Why? what's wrong with that topic, I think it's fine who want to know how they look, and they need that little assurance to make them feel good about themselves.

• I have yet to do a "How do I look" question. Maybe for a publicity stunt :P

• 2 types of people use it,
    1) people who aren't very attractive and want advice how to improve
    2) people who know they look like fucking hot shit and ask rate me's every fucking day because their egos are as big as most of the guys on here claim their dicks are, and that's fucking big.

I don't mind, and respect the first kind, not everyone has friends / family they can ask for improvement advice, but the second kind can go suck a dick.

• Lol! True. I hate that, especially when the girl is like 100 pounds and they post "Am I obese?" Or some shit like that.

• I love it. Just wanna see how other regular people look like and how to help them with their looks. Celebrities are boring to me because they don't really have anything in common with my life.

• I reply to some, but I'm getting really bored of it, yet I can understand it in a way if people want a confidence boost but not for the attention seekers.

• Not a big fan. I tried using it a few times.

• I'm neutral, they introduced it since there was a market... many "rate me" questions...
    I sometimes answer the questions but when a young person is involved I'm very careful in my wording.
    But would I miss the topic? NopeI may not even notice :D

• From what I can see, it only bothers me when the people posting are obviously good-looking, OR when the picture is clearly from a modeling website, OR when the picture is from a girl-on-girl site, OR when a picture is from a teenie-bopper site, OR when a picture has poop in the toilet in the background, OR when a picture has a dude in the background, OR when the picture has a picture in the background.

Other than that, it's cool.

• I love it. People just don't know how to use it. I can't explain what I mean by that exactly, @cinderelli would know what I am talking about xD xD

• it doesn't bother me... I comment there actually quite a lot and used it once. but too many catfishes...

race and dick size questions, those are the ones that drive me nuts -_-

• I hate dick size and race questions the most, regarding how do I look questions it's just for a bit of fun, but the creeps there are annoying.

• I don't see the problem with it. There should be a restriction on under 18s posting on that topic though.

• I just hate the people who post NOTHING but how do I like questions. there's specific girls on here who must of asked about their looks 200 times

• I dont Bother...

• I find it very useful because I can get opinions for my dating profile!

• I just find it disgusting when those chicks ask 100 times/day if they r fat... GAG should block it... it's tedious...

What Girls Said 21

• Can I vent on you question? I cannot stand someone who is a dick just to be a dick. Where were these people raised where they think it's appropriate to say "you look like a junkie" or "STD infested" when someone says "how do I look? Pretty? Ugly?" Obviously you don't have to lie, you can say "not my style", give them the 0 through 10 that you feel even if it is a low number. But does it makes you feel better about yourself to say "you look like a crackwhore" or "like I need to shower just from looking at you". You're addressing another human being with feelings and emotions. Does that make these people feel better about themselves to be an absolute douchebag just for the heck of it? You can offer sincere helpful advice for things people could work on without being a jerk. You can deliver your opinion with some decency and respect for the other person. What does is say about these gagers exactly when they act like a total jerk? That "maybe you they should eat their makeup so that they could be pretty on the inside too". And then... you have all of the girls who think they are God's gift to man coming n here to bash every man who said the question owner was attractive. You don't get to decide what someone else finds attractive. It's their opinion. That's the end of my rant, have some freakin decency people and know that your opinion isn't the only one. Those are my biggest problems with the how do I look section. Sorry I left you a novel😜

• Omg I agree with you girl. I can't stand people who are rude for no reason and just say these things to be mean.

• Never felt the need to use it. I think it's kinda pathetic begging and pleading strangers online to validate your looks.

• Honestly I don't love it or hate it. Sure yeah some people abuse it with inappropriate pics or constantly asks the same question multiple times but I don't dislike it.

People are insecure or want to know what others think of them and as a GAG member it's our job to leave our opinion. It doesn't hurt to leave a compliment, be honest, or suggestions on how to better their appearance. And if anyone is annoyed by those questions that's why we're allowed to select the topics that we prefer or just steer of a question that says rate me.

• I haven't used it and I think it's awful. It just encourages people to not only rely on the opinions of others for their self worth, but it encourages them using their bodies for compliments or they can be the victims of ridicule that could damage their self esteem further.

I just block the whole category because it infuriates me.

• I'm indifferent to it. People want to use it, they can use it. They're not forcing me to click and look at their pictures. They're also not a direct harm or annoyance to my life.

Live and let live.

• It doesn't bother me, I am neutral on the topic. Sometimes I comment under it and compliment people. 🙂

• But, I mean, y'all are so nice to everyone.

Like, to such an extent that this place probably feels like a support group, for people who are momentarily in need of a support group.

• Doesn't really bother me that much. If people want to ask a bunch of strangers to rate them then that's their prerogative.

• If it was gone I wouldn't care.

• I don't care.. I have never used it.. it is just there.. full of insecure people.. mostly insecure people.. some really do need advice..

• Eh, I really don't care for them 😕

• I'm not a fan of it. I feel like a lot of people use it to show off.

• I'm neutral about it. We do get a ton of "how do I look" questions, so it makes sense they have a whole topic devoted to just that. I just stay away from that topic.. Doesn't bother me in the slightest

• I am never using it again. I posted a picture of my Halloween makeup and it was only 3 hours later that my confidence shattered. Yes, those people were being rude just to be rude but I was hesitant to post a selfie of myself a few weeks back because of it.

• Yupp a week into gag and i did one x)
    Im neutral - I mean if it didn't exist, people would just post them under other topics, and spam those topics instead.

• I never used it because I think it won't boost my confidence. Overall I'm pretty neutral about it. People gonna ask what they're gonna ask.

• I am so/so mainly because I can a bit of a perv o. O
    but yea underage peeps is an issue
    and attention whores are annoying
    it is what it is

• Well I use how do I look a lot, I admit to that.
    Also that's where I can give the most helpful advice because I don't know much about the other topics.
    But the girls who post the underwear pics and butt pics just weird me out alittle bit.

• Neutral... people sometimes feel insecure
    BUT ANNOYED about the people just wanting attention, or the ones who ask it over and over and OVER again

• they re all just fishing for comments