Why was my topic removed?

I made a topic like "Post a link to the funniest GAG topic you seen this week" few months ago. And it removed. The reason was "no question".

And yet these are allowed to exist even when there's no question being asked
[Since I can't post links yet]

Those topics are those like "Let's play a game?", "Post the link of a question you made anonymously?", etc

Theyre games but non of them are really a question in my opinion. I made that question for fun and to see what funny topics are on GAG lartely but it got removed. I can find even more examples of no question topics being made but never got removed. Especially when they are made by high ranking users. Im starting to get the feeling that the mods on GAG are kinda bias as i reported high ranking users many (which i had a legit reason to) but they never get removed. But low ranking/anonymous posts r more likely to get removed even if its not that offensive.

And yet pointless/obvious questions r allowed to exist but not mine? Thats so bias. Another example is "How often do you drink water?". Well duh.

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess some mod decided to hide yours and not the other one. shit happens.

• Exactly. While there was no question in my topic, those other examples didn't had any purpose as well. Sure i dont mind if they want to delete mine, but dont be bias and let other pointless topics exists. Besides, i seen high ranking users ask pointless topics like "How often do u poop?", "Are virgins religious?" and yet they r allowed to exist

What Girls Said 3

• I do Not understand this here, Dear... Usually if I Post and Boast a 'Question,' they make sure I put a Question mark beside it, to at least Look... Like a Question.
    GAG has a Reason Behind any Season of what they do and do not Do.. Go with the Flow and just Re-post in a different way today.
    Good luck. xx

• You didn't ask a question.

There's this thing called a question mark. It's in the example you cited but not in your personal "question."

• GaG mods are here to protect those they get along with. No big deal. We all been through it at some point.

What Guys Said 3

• Just change the wording a little lol...
    "What's the funniest GAG topic you've seen this week?"
    -tell them to post a link in the description

• Well sometimes even I don't understand the rules, and guidelines and if the mods, admins believe that you have not really asked any question then they will very well remove it.

• There is a difference between playing a game and making a post with no other purpose other than posting links. That would be like spamming.

• I once saw a level 8 guy posting ""Post the link of a question you made anonymously?" and yet that was allowed to exist?