Has anyone else on G&G had this problem?

sometimes when i try typing a response to a question it and what i'm typing disappear. does this happen to you?

• yes
  • no
  • show results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's actually JR Sodhi the tiny Hindu man who often escapes from my stomach and reeks havoc on the site. He's exceedingly mischievous and clever, and all but impossible to detect. I'll have another talk with him, but he's extremely independent. My apologies!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes on my phone mostly.

• Hmmm, I haven't noticed this. I hope it gets fixed quickly for those experiencing issues.

What Guys Said 3

• Not the whole thing but if I wanna edit my answer (add another word in between or something) then letters around my new word start to disappear. I have to delete and retype part of my answer. Annoying. Been going on for like a couple of weeks.

• Yeah words will change or sometimes the whole thing is gone and have to start over

• what kind of device and browser are you using?

• Laptop running Windows 10 Firefox browser