Why are people on gag so lazy about watching videos?

Seriously it seems like nobody will answer a question if there are any videos involves. Why are so many people to lazy to at least watch 60 seconds or at least 30 seconds of a video? Is it really that hard to even do that?

• We are a bunch of lazy bums :P
  • Ain't nobody got time for that
  • I like seeing the videos
  • I've noticed that as well :(
I don't just mean videos about other things. I also mean videos about songs. Like people can't seem to at least listen to them for like 10 seconds.
Well after reading these comments. I'm never bothering to post a question or take with any videos. Even if it's a song from youtube. Nobody will even bother to look at it. So anyone else that want to post a video. This proves it's a waste of time to put any. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well sometimes I try to watch the videos but they usually end up being a song I don't like or just really boring, so I don't end up watching it all.
    But actually this one time, someone posted a whole hour documentary and I watched the whole thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I JUST saw your question where you said you would summarize because people are lazy and wouldn't watch.

Just as our questions have to be enticing, so do our videos.

If a video was like 10 seconds long, yea, I would watch it. Anything around 2 minutes is something I would watch. But I won't watch a 5 minute video if I'm not interested.

When it comes to music. I don't want to have my ears bleed for 4 minutes. I won't even listen to a 1 minute clip of a song if I don't like it. That's just how I am with music, I either like something, see it as good work but not my style, or, more commonly, I hate it and can't stand it.

• I don't get why people can't at least listen to a song video for 10 seconds to 60 seconds. To me that's enough to know if you like the song or not.

• I get what you're saying, "why not? how can you be so sure?" but to be fair, some voices/genres... people have an aversion to.

• thanks for mhg. I hope people on your posts/in general, give things a try more.

What Guys Said 15

• ikr, i bet no one watched my overwatch video, except 1 girl :P

• We are a bunch of lazy bums :P

• I usually ignore them because usually they bore me or I just think what shit is this, what a waste of time. Especially if it's supposed to be a funny one... never my taste of humour. For some users I make sometimes an exception... I think I commented on a couple of yours or if it's something which really interests me, but if I see that it's a college humor or buddfeed video I'll instantly close the tab lol.

• >Is it really that hard to even do that?

Is it really that hard to write your question out?

If I ever encounter a news article, or a game solution, or anything like that, and it's just a video, I close it immediately and look elsewhere.

• I can't really write out a song. You won't know what the sound of the beats are. Plus if it's a video with info. Then yes I do sum it up and write it all down for the lazy people. :D

• For me I don't have the focus lvl to read anything that is long.

• I was too lazy to read the question. What were you asking again?

• Most of the time I gag at work/public and don't want to have sound and video going in that setting

• Because I like to cruise through GAG. Videos sort of disrupt my momentum

• That's it I'm never posting any questions that have videos with them. Unless i can just write down mainly what is said. I'm depressed now. :(

• Ugh researching takes hours and a lot of brain power. :(

• LUCKILY I SAVE ALL MY BRAIN POWER FOR MYTAKES!

AND NONE FOR SCHOOL!

• Yeah I've noticed that too I like watching videos though :)

• I never go anywhere near a question or take that includes a video. I always work on my limited cellular data plan and GAG is a data hog as it is.

• Maybe their device doesn't support video playback.

• that would be weird. I could be speaking out of my ass but I figured everything by now supports youtube. :D

• Maybe the updated devices yes but every now and then I see devices that aren't compatible with opening video formats/youtube.

• Most videos people post here are either shitty music or weird and in a foreign language.

• i must be looking at the wrong questions because i haven't see any with videos just pictures

• I've done ones with songs. Still they are from youtube so they are in video form. I've noticed that nobody really replies to those kinds of things at all.

• Most of the videos look boring so I am rarely interested enough to watch them. If I am on gag then I am not interested in listening to music, even if the song is one I like, and most of the time it isn't going to be the type of music I like anyway. Or the video is about a cause or belief I stand firmly against and I know I would just be offended by without it changing my mind. There are also times when I am on my phone and either can't watch a video, or don't want to use my data on a video.

• I refuse to give a view to a video that might not deserve it. I will only watch videos that are videos I want to watch or that my friends send me

• I'm usually either at work, or commuting.

Can't watch much video at work, am not gonna go find headphones for the sound, and when commuting, am not gonna burn up my cellular data for your question.

What Girls Said 4

• Because a lot of the time I am busy doing something like at work. I can't just watch stuff whenever I want. So I come back to it when I can, and usually I forget to go back.

So it's not laziness. It's having a job.

• Now that you've mentioned it, I am noticing it. It's true a lot refuse to post on questions involving a video. I guess I'm one of the few that likes seeing videos.

• Alright alright, I admit it... I'm a lazy bum

• If you can't expect people to read a paragraph or two can you really expect them to watch a whole video? Unless it's something controversial or click-baity, no one spends any time on anything on here anymore...