Admins, why did you remove quick-scrolling "what X said" buttons?

I believe those buttons were called "What guys said" and "what girls said". They allowed to quickly scroll to replies left by either men or women. They were located at the bottom of the asker's question.
What was the reason to remove them?

It's like a trend in IT world nowadays: with every update a website removes some useful button for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Now this feature is one I definitely miss! Sometimes I know where a comment is, and those buttons help me scroll down faster. I miss those!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I miss that feature to.

• Maybe they didn't think people were using the feature? It was certainly handy though, nothing major but a nice little touch.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes! Thank you for asking this- I thought I was the only one who was bothered by its absence. :(
    Why did they get rid of it? It wasn't doing anything bad. On the contrary, it was very useful for questions and takes with lots of responses.

• No, idea, not sure what was the reason. May be it was to encourage the reader who is viewing the question to read all the opinions from both genders rather than just clicking on the gender whose opinions they wished to read. Of course doesn't sound logical but who knows this could be a reason.