How do you feel that Amazon Gift Card's are now 8000 Xper points?

• WTF G@G how could you do this to me
  • I'm not suurprised one bit, I figured it would happen eventually
  • Wait a minuet Mr. llorando something doesn't sound right
"Wait a minuet Mr. llorando something doesn't sound right "

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Are you serious?
    Or is this an attempt to make people mad?
    Well, if it's true, I'm glad I managed to redeem my points yesterday xD

• lol are they? interesting. eh it doesn't make a massive difference to me. OMG i did just receive my new laptop hardshell case today that i got my with gift cards though :D

• Ugh; so the downfall of GaG continues. Thankgod I cashed in a gift card just the other day, not sure how much longer I'll stick around to work towards another one. At this rate, I'll need to be active over several months to save a measly $20.🙄

• For whatever reason best known to themselves, am convinced their motive is to slowly drive us all away from the site.. And in many respects they seem to be winning.. To be honest, I think the time has come for me to seriously review my own membership here.

• It wouldn't surprise me at all if those bastards upped it again. However, they have not.

Don't give them any ideas.

• What the fuck is with all the click bait on this site?

• I'm SOO happy I turned my xper in at 7,000. I took a break when it was 4,000, came back when it was 7,000, I wanted to slap myself in the face.

Even if you're lying :D I think one day it's going to reach 10,000 with a reduction on points awarded.

• I remember when they were 4000

• Surprised because I didn't know lol

• wow you made me go check x)

• Wait are you serious? I was 100 point off of getting a card and being done with this site

• Isn't it still 7k

• Wait are you just fucking around with us because it still says 7000 for me? ;o

• Lol dang.
    Soon it will be 10,000 xper points.

• Why do they even pay us to endlessly post about penis size and debate atheism anyway? Lol

• Knew it would happen eventually. They will probably do away with them altogether soon...

• Are you for real? Constant going up. Fuck that.

• I'm not surprised and I don't actually care about the gift card as I'm not allowed to redeem my xper.

What Guys Said 14

• First they took away the downvote button, now they increase the price of the gift cards, whats next? Take away the ability to comment on opinions cause users are too offensive?
    http://i.memeful.com/media/post/0MAAOMq_700w_0.jpg

• "I'm not suurprised one bit, I figured it would happen eventually" Since tolga isn't made of money, right? LOL

• I feew wike a wonewy whittle wabbit with broken weg!

• Well... bummer.

Eh to be honest I don't have much of an reaction to it anyway. Not like I'm gonna redeem them every time I get those 8000. I'd rather wait until I get 24000 - that way I can actually order something worthwhile.

• I don't care to be honest.

• they went up again? i already cashed in so fuck it lol

• nah bitch, they're still 7k. Says so on the XPER site at least

• Just checked it, still 7000. Don't scare us.

• This is why I donate my points to that water charity now. Screw gift cards.

• Pretty sir they are still 7,000 if not o well I'd only need 500 more points anyway.

• lol, good thing i already cashed in. GaG xper is like Weimar currency

• Halfway there

• I didn't even know that was a thing

• Everyone check @xHoneyxBeex 's comment... don't worry @llorado was just using dat title as a bait...