Where's my dislike button?

Is this place turning into a hugbox? I'd like to have the ability to let people know that their opinions suck and I disagree with them. We need that thing back.

• Yes, I want the dislike option.
  • No, it's obsolete.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Anyone who doesn't want it back isn't brave enough to handle the internet in the first place.

• eh! it like whatever!

• "Anyone who doesn't want it back isn't brave enough to handle the internet in the first place."

Said the girl that has me blocked hahahaha.

Ummm____

media.giphy.com/media/V5Jc8pRfCFkQw/giphy.gif

• I don't give a shit if they bring it back or not.

The only thing that bothers me about this situation is people coming on my opinions trying to start an argument, like what they think about it matters to me. It doesn't. Arguing about it is pointless.

• The second you hit that submit button you open your opinion to discussion. If you don't want your opinion discussed or argued about keep it to yourself. This is a public forum, and when you express your opinion on public forum it's understood that you're supposed to be ready to have it questioned and argued about. What you're saying right now is equivalent of sticking fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALAICANTHEARYOU.

• What you don't like is someone questioning your beliefs. "I'm answering the askers question" You are aware that there are right and wrong answers aren't you? And if anyone comments on your answer and tells you: "Hey, that's not right. Your advice might lead to bad consequences because of reasons A, B & C." If his reasoning makes sense, he might not be directly answering the question but he's contributing to the asker getting a right answer more than you were...

• I think you misunderstand.

I'm not talking about LOGICAL arguments. I'm talking about making a joke and getting people thinking I'm serious and getting bitched at for it, or putting a *preference* and getting called a bitch for it.

People wanna talk about their beliefs and if they're right or not, go fucking ahead. But the arguments I'm referring to are people just being antagonistic because their little feelings got hurt.

• Yep. It makes this website 27.3% suckier.

• I kinda want it back too, but I can live with it being gone. Still, I liked it there and wish more websites had it.

• Yes bring it back!

What Guys Said 5

• If you want to let them know you dislike it then just post a reply on their comment. The down vote was too often used to troll anonymously which I am sure is why it was taken down.

• There isn't one anymore. It's removed so you find it. I agree with you that the dislike button in one of the ways to express your disapproval or disagreement with other people's opinion

• It's scrambled on keyboard cause now I guess you gotta tell em you think they opinion is shit. I liked getting downvoted for no reason then commenting "lol at the downvotes" and then getting even more downvotes :D
    I guess now you either throw the salt or swallow it

• It's about time somebody around here gave me a stinkin' hug!

• You just gotta tell them in the comments now.. Doesn't bother me really, but I understand why it does others.