Hi, I had an account already but I use to log in with my face and after I deleted my facebook I dont know how to log in anymore?

hi, i had an account already but i use to log in with my face and after i deleted my facebook i dont know how to log in anymore?

so i had to creat a new one, anybody knows how i get my old account back without being able to lod on with facebook sinvce i dont have a facebook anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just move on dude it's just a website

• im not a dude, im a woman. and i am aware of exactly what it is, goodnight.

• and your opinion meant as much to me. bye

• Glad I could help

Most Helpful Girl

• You can reactivate your Facebook account, I believe, or make a new Facebook account if you want to log in that way. If you have a Google+ account or want to make one, you can use that to get on here. The last way to log in here would be to use your e-mail account.

What Guys Said 4

• I suggest sign back in to ur Facebook account once just to remind activate it, then log into ur GaG account with ur photo like always, then go to ur account settings and change ur password

• Or u could also message an admin here on gag to help u out

• lol. i dont know about that. i love pictures, i take them everyday. i am such a camera freak.

• Haha ya I know. My wife is too. And I love all the pics we have of our daughter. But if a photo never got invented then we wouldn't know what we were missing lol in that aspect I think it would be better for people as a whole. I think we would try harder to remember what people looked like lol and I also think we would be better at remembering if we didn't have the technology to rely on

• You are too sexy. The good thing is you got rid of Facebook. It's too much mess on there.

• yes listen you can't delete your facebook account, you can just deactivate it, if you will login with same details as earlier your id will open.

• no i deleted mine completely. i got tired of deactivating it, you can do it if you google "how to completely delete my Facebook account" and follow the instructions you can delete it completely.

• okey you can tell me your previous details , i will try it for you, i have friends you are experts in this field , I will love it if i can be of any help to you,

• Wow you're hot!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Hello! What was your previous account username that you're now unable to log into? You can send me a private message if you don't want to post it here, so we can try to help :)

• Can xper lv 1 send messages?

• @YourFutureEx Not to other members but all users, regardless of Xper level, can send private messages to admin accounts.

• i dont remember, i always use to just log on with my Facebook info but i deleted my Facebook like 4 months ago.. guess ill just try to make this work thank you kindly.

• but u delete your fb?