Why is there not a GAG app yet? That would be so awesome right?

Most Helpful Girl

• We're currently in the process of creating an app and we will let the community know when that is available to download :)

• Sweet! Any word yet on a time frame? Weeks, months, or a year+?

• Oh ya!!! Awesome sauce! Am I right? Lol thanks Honey Bee u rock!

• That sounds good, You know sometimes APP excessive battery consumption.
      but I'm glad to hear that , there is a new app comimg soon. and when it finish showing us a link here ok? Thank you😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, that would be good, I suppose it will surely come out sometime.

• I heard from a VERY viable source that one is in the works.

• Would be great

• I don't see any use for it, apps are for things you want to do on the go. Why would you need GaG on the go? I only use it at home, and it's so much easier and faster to do anything on a pc than a phone or tablet so I don't see any use for it

• For u I guess there wouldn't be. But I've never even been on GaG with my pc. I've always only used my phone. Mostly on the go too lol different people use it differently I guess

• The whole fun of GaG is going on every so often to see if there's any notification, and if there's not I answer some questions so that there may be next time :P

• Haha ya guess that is always an anticipation lol but for me I like to have conversations on here but I guess if there's an app and the site will stay up as well then we get the best of both worlds lol people can use whichever they like best