I hear a GAG app is in the making, once it is released will u b moving on to the app or stick with the website?

• App
  • Website
  • Other. please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• App. My computer never even gets turned on and my laptop sleeps in the closet on a shelf. Isn't it sad that I use my phone for everything? 😜 Not sure that's healthy

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, both. I prefer my laptop because I can type faster.
    But of course, when I use my phone, I'll use the app.

What Girls Said 8

• BOTH MAN BOTH!

• When I don't have access to my laptop, I'll be using the app on my phone!

• Mainly app bc my computer is damaged loool

• Hahaha ok that sucks

• Ya that's understandable. I was just playin lol

• Hahah ok ;)

• I'm gong to check out the app for sure. But I don't have a lot of space on my phone so i'd probably delete it to save space :PP

• No way I'm using apps. I'd rather stick to the website.

• Ok how come u don't like apps?

• I just don't like them. Navigating a touch screen is annoying and I'd rather use a keyboard.

• Ya I see ur point but I'm never around a keyboard so I have to use my phone anyways, then I'd prefer an app lol if it's a good 1 anyways

• App

I don't even have a laptop

I usually use my cell phone

• The first app was shit. I'll check it out, but it depends on how it functions.

• There was an app already? I never knew that. Then there's even more hope thus one will be good cuz they will have learned from their mistakes

• I only access GAG from my laptop so nothing will change here.

What Guys Said 8

• Why will be website go away, website will be where it is, it will be in use and those who want to use app can use it as an app. Personally speaking I prefer the website, I am not comfortable using apps, there is nothing wrong in making an app for GAG but the website should also be retained.

• Yes the website will remain here as is. There will just be the choice to use the app if one wants to. Or use both lol I'm just asking what most people will mostly use

• Yes, I understand that.

• I'll have the app on my phone but, I will only use it occasionally. I'm not fond of browsing and stuff on my phone.

• They've been saying that there will an app forever, and I do mean forever. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Ok I didn't know that. But I asked an admin and she said this spring it would be released so I have high hopes

• probably try out the app, but staying on website at the end

• both will be exactly the same, you will still be looking at the same questions and be on the same account so it doesn't really matter, i will still stick to my pc tho, my phone is usually always full of apps >.<

• Haha ya I know it'll be the same material but it'll function somewhat differently I'm thinking.

• probably a combo of both. apps are notoriously buggy.

• i hardly use apps on my phone.

so most likely no.

• Website, I don't see any use for the app, I don't need GaG on the go