Did you notice you can now disable ads on GAG for 24hs? What do you think?

I've just seen that on the site news, so it looks like basically there are two ways of avoiding ads (I've copied this from the FAQ: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features#195 )

1. Reach Xper Level 7.

2. Meet the "daily requirements": When you post a certain amount of activity on the site, you will not see ads for 24 hours.
- Post at least 20 Opinions
or
- Your myTake gets promoted

I like being able to avoid ads for 24hs until I reach xper level 7, but I was wondering if you think that posting 20 opinions in one day is too much or too little, or if that's ok for you? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes sense for the benefit of advertisers to discount "false impressions", which most regular users should count as when they browse the site with no proven intention of clicking ads.

20 opinions a day is a bit much, but setting the bar that high encourages more activity which is a win for GaG and advertisers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its cool! but it doesn't affect me!

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 3

• or... you can just install ad block plus? thats what I did when I was new... You can control these advertisements.

• oh ok I didn't know that

• I have been over xper level 7 for quite some time so no adds here.

• 20 opinions is not a lot of, plus I get extra points and no ads