Where do you use gag the most?

I always use it on my laptop. I HATE using gag on my cell phone. Since it doesn't have an app trying to log on the webpage is fucken hell. It's so bad it's extremely sad. So I stick to just my laptop. :D

Seeing this poll. GAG seriously needs to make an app for this website. instead of prettying it all up.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I use a desktop for almost everything, a laptop only when I'm away from a desktop and need to get something done, usually at a customer's office, and a phone when I'm away from a wifi hotspot, and then only very, very rarely. I hate using phones for anything but checking email. I hate even talking on them.

• Mostly my smartphone nowadays. I used to be a laptop guy, but between getting a phablet and my schedule blowing up, I mostly go on my phone while I'm laying in bed.

• Usually on my phone. My laptop is used for things that are too hard to do on the phone.

• 95% of the time on my phone. I sometimes use my laptop but never do I use a tablet. It's way too slow and harder to type.

• I've used both but prefer my laptop by far. Hate typing long responses on my phone lol

• I'm usually like this
    noetluv.files.wordpress.com/.../...g-text-meme.jpg
    But people get the wrong idea.

• Always my phone

• I concur. I need a *real* keyboard with which to type. Texting is a pain in the ass.

• Usually in the bathroom... oh.. um
    laptop

• My desktop or tablet.

• I think on my notebook... after that probably smartphone

• My router broke so I been using it on phone 4 now

• Usually just right after the tip

• Sometimes on my laptop but 90% I use it on my PC

• What's the difference?

• Well you know my bad i though wrong *thumbs* warframe is a nice game i played for while

• @SamuraiWarrior It's cool. :) Thanks to my boyfriend I have learned more about computers and what to look for in one.

If you haven't played it in the last 5 months. You should give it another go. Reading about how it used to be and seeing what's on it now. It's changed A LOT and has become even better.

• LAPTOP AND PHONE

• When waiting for dungeon queues at blade and soul (lol in the past).

What Girls Said 21

• I have a desktop and I always use it for GAG. On the rare occasion have I used my phone but that was mainly when my PC was broken.

• I usually use it on my phone, but I do prefer to use my laptop because it's faster and easier to type out responses.

• Gag makes my laptop and tablet browser crash. It's all the ads running in the background. The only place it works is on my phone.

• My laptop until they get the app!

• I use my cell phone. I've used my cellphone since I joined. I sometimes switch to desktop view and I've used my tablet before but I don't really like how it looks on anything but my phone.

• Always on the phone

• Mostly my phone. My laptop here and there but definitely my phone the most

• My phone!

• all of the above?

quicker responses is the laptop of course. but if I'm like in the bathroom or something. it'll be cellphone.

• Usually always on my cell phone. Sometimes on my iPad but I prefer my phone.

• Only on my desktop.

• Laptop. I do agree that GAG or any social media site on phones suck in my opinion.

• Um.

Either tablet or my phone.

I voted C though.

:\

• My tablet (it is irritating that the screen jumps around some though)

• Most of the time I'm on my phone

• Mostly on my smartphone, I'll probably be using it on my new laptop if I ever getting another one 😛

• My phone, since I don't have a computer

• 99% Laptop
    1% Phone

• I don't have a laptop rn, so I am using my phone.

• only on my laptop :)

• Laptop. I hate texting.