Where do you use gag the most?

I always use it on my laptop. I HATE using gag on my cell phone. Since it doesn't have an app trying to log on the webpage is fucken hell. It's so bad it's extremely sad. So I stick to just my laptop. :D

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Seeing this poll. GAG seriously needs to make an app for this website. instead of prettying it all up.

0|0
22|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I use a desktop for almost everything, a laptop only when I'm away from a desktop and need to get something done, usually at a customer's office, and a phone when I'm away from a wifi hotspot, and then only very, very rarely. I hate using phones for anything but checking email. I hate even talking on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly my smartphone nowadays. I used to be a laptop guy, but between getting a phablet and my schedule blowing up, I mostly go on my phone while I'm laying in bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually on my phone. My laptop is used for things that are too hard to do on the phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • 95% of the time on my phone. I sometimes use my laptop but never do I use a tablet. It's way too slow and harder to type.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've used both but prefer my laptop by far. Hate typing long responses on my phone lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually like this
    noetluv.files.wordpress.com/.../...g-text-meme.jpg
    But people get the wrong idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always my phone

1|0
    0|0
  • I concur. I need a *real* keyboard with which to type. Texting is a pain in the ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually in the bathroom... oh.. um
    laptop

1|0
    0|0
  • My desktop or tablet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think on my notebook... after that probably smartphone

1|0
    0|0
  • My router broke so I been using it on phone 4 now

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually just right after the tip

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes on my laptop but 90% I use it on my PC

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the difference?

• Show All
    • Well you know my bad i though wrong *thumbs* warframe is a nice game i played for while

• @SamuraiWarrior It's cool. :) Thanks to my boyfriend I have learned more about computers and what to look for in one.

If you haven't played it in the last 5 months. You should give it another go. Reading about how it used to be and seeing what's on it now. It's changed A LOT and has become even better.

• LAPTOP AND PHONE

1|0
    0|0
  • When waiting for dungeon queues at blade and soul (lol in the past).

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I have a desktop and I always use it for GAG. On the rare occasion have I used my phone but that was mainly when my PC was broken.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually use it on my phone, but I do prefer to use my laptop because it's faster and easier to type out responses.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gag makes my laptop and tablet browser crash. It's all the ads running in the background. The only place it works is on my phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • My laptop until they get the app!

1|0
    0|0
  • I use my cell phone. I've used my cellphone since I joined. I sometimes switch to desktop view and I've used my tablet before but I don't really like how it looks on anything but my phone.

2|0
    0|0
  • Always on the phone

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly my phone. My laptop here and there but definitely my phone the most

1|0
    0|0
  • My phone!

1|0
    0|0
  • all of the above?

quicker responses is the laptop of course. but if I'm like in the bathroom or something. it'll be cellphone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually always on my cell phone. Sometimes on my iPad but I prefer my phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only on my desktop.

1|0
    0|0
  • Laptop. I do agree that GAG or any social media site on phones suck in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um.

Either tablet or my phone.

I voted C though.

:\

1|0
    0|0
  • My tablet (it is irritating that the screen jumps around some though)

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I'm on my phone

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly on my smartphone, I'll probably be using it on my new laptop if I ever getting another one 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • My phone, since I don't have a computer

1|0
    0|0
  • 99% Laptop
    1% Phone

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a laptop rn, so I am using my phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • only on my laptop :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Laptop. I hate texting.

1|0
    0|0