What happened to MissNowhere?

Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow she really did it. We were pming yesterday, she was saying she needed to take a 5 month break I said why, she said Gag is "ruining her life" because she can't get anything done, skipping school, not doing homework, etc. plus the negativity is immense. I told her if it's getting in the way of important things she should delete her account, as I would never let a silly little time waster get in the way of important things in life. And I agree with her on the negativity, which is why I deleted my first account.
    She also said she felt like she had "done her job" having made editor, uber mod, and master.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back in a matter of months perhaps, when she is able to have had focused on finishing high school and things.
    But ya she was awesome, and a great gagger, so from our perspective that's too bad. But probably the best for her!

@ihav2fart

What Girls Said 13

• I just Finished Answering a Similar Post but No Boast, @Joc4Position
    I am Seeing, Hearing here, dear, She is taking a Break but Why would she be "Not Active anymore" if this were the case with her face?
    I think truthfully when she catches up on what she wants to do, she will Come back as Another Username and Do this all over again in Getting... Master.
    Good luck. xx

• What I am Really CURIOUS About Is.. WHY ARE THE QUESTION TITLES SO BIG NOW? xx

• Well fart and nowhere kinda were buddies anyway. Seems like he left after a convo with Teawrecks, but eh it doesn't really bother me. I don't really talk to him or nowhere.

• Yes, Nowhere and Fart were a Big couple here but then after awhile, just faded.. She and I followed one another like fart and I had and with Being here for a long time myself, it is what it is, GAGGERS come and go all of the time. xx

• Aw man! that sad. Another bite the dust. I think gag lost important members this year and last year. Its kinda of sad. Maybe it hard for them to balance both world. I was already doing bad at school without gag and I kinda slacking off for the longest time. I feel really bad. I know the feeling of school stress I am dealing with it right now. (: I hope she get everything she need to get done.

• I killed her

• she left.. :( :( :( worst thing that happened today..

• That was a surprise! She was always on here, I had no idea she was tired of GAG.

• I don't blame her for leaving. This place is getting tiresome with all it's negativity.

• Oh w/e lol. Everybody says that but nobody leaves and when they do they'll come back.

• You weren't one of the chosen ones! :x

I hope he returns. He was also funny and nice. Yes, I made that judgment of him BEFORE he revealed his good looks.

• Huh? The chosen ones? What's that?

Oh I don't care about that hahaha. Nobody wants me to truly return, because I was an asshole like I am now lol.

• She deactivate among other users

• She deactivated so as to concentrate on her studies.

• She's gone? Wow. :(

• Is she the Muslim lady?

• She was probably a catfish

• She needed to focus on more important things.

• I guess she didn't want to use this site any more. Or maybe wanted to use a new username.

What Guys Said 16