What is going on with some G@G people today?

MissNowhere now Squidward... why? :'(

(Yes, I am aware this is just a site and people can come and goes as they please. I hope they are ok and I will miss them!)

0|1
13|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I'm sure they're just fine. This place is a revolving door. One day it will be my turn, haha. If I wasn't this old and bored I probably wouldn't be here to start with. What are you teens and 20-somethings doing here anyway? Go live life and get off your phones!😂

3|5
    0|0
    • Hey hey hey! Don't tell me how to waste my life xD

• Show All
    • @ikissedtheskyonce Well thanks, I appreciate that!โ˜บ๏ธ Not like "OLD" old, just relatively old, haha. I think it was Chris Rock who had a comedy routine saying "you gotta settle down some time, so you're not the old guy in the club. You ever see that old guy in the club? He ain't REAL old, just a little too old to be in the club..."๐Ÿ˜‚

• I know men in their 40s who still are players

• Who gives a fuck about MissNowhere. A self hating attention whore.

6|6
    0|0
  • 1|3
    0|0
  • they took the money

2|1
    0|0
  • They were secret lovers and decided to run off into the sunset together.

4|3
    0|0
  • What's happening with me today? It's my birthday, thanks for asking xD

Ok, being serious now. Did MissNowhere leave? She's someone I never imagined that would do that.

5|0
    0|0
    • Hey happy b-day! <3

• Show All
    • Happy B'day fella :)

• i honestly don't know how you people notice they're departure so fast. I mean, it would take me at least a few hours at a minimum to notice that someone had deactivated. GaG really is becoming social club

2|1
    0|0
    • I notice when I open a question and see the default G@G pic (and not their own). Mousing over their name would say "Inactive". I am observant, I can't help it.

• Meh, fuck em. lolz

3|1
    0|0
  • I know they weren't happy with the downvote button removal so there's that...

Oh well, people come people go.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ya... but I'm still here, so it ain't all bad.

1|1
    0|0
  • Missnowhere blocked me anyways..
    But squidward was a chill guy, he had a good sense of humor.

3|0
    0|0
  • Eh... doesn't bother me.
    No-one would care if I left, so why should I lmao.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sabbaticals are a part of life. I started in '09 active to level 5 or 6 then I left until last year. Not that anyone cared but at some point the real world calls you back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ate em both

0|1
    0|0
    • Nutritious and delicious!

Thank you for explaining in the other comment. Good for her, I hope she gets things sorted out.

• They too, fart, must have eaten You.. Now you are long gone. xx

• Oh I saw Miss today I think

0|0
    0|0
  • What dafauq they were the best whyyyyy:( 😢

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you and I hope they rejoin someday. GAG's just not going to be quite the same without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no.. I liked em...

0|0
    0|0
  • ? What happened to them?

0|0
    0|0
  • What if they died?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait... are they giving up Gag?

0|0
    0|0
    • Inactive accounts now.

• Show All
    • @Paris13
      But @Missnowhere said me she will never leave Gag...
      Is it a joke you are playing with me?

• @IceEverest, tis Not me who is playing a joke, I am surprised just like the rest... I do believe though as wise as I am, she COULD be starting a new account without any Wiser to know about and Begin again to try and reach Master. xxoo

• Lol I was thinking about deactivating mine. Maybe I passed my thoughts to them. Damn! I'm awesome 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • let me scratch my left nut because i'm so devastated now... .

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Oh, My, thank you for the Info about The... Go.
    I should not be Surprised when this Happens, for Anytime I log in, I Never know Who is Here or Who has Gone... People have Come and Gone a lot since I have been here, dear, for over 2 years and Hopefully still Counting.
    I have no idea who @Squidward is, but I know @MissNowhere and she was here Mostly because I believe she Was... Bored.
    I wish them Both the Best and Hope They are Okay. It's Nice that We can Still Post and Boast about Them.
    Good luck. xx

3|0
    0|0
  • I always liked @MissNowhere and I thought the Squidward guy was amusing. So that's very unfortunate.

I wonder if they voluntarily left or if someone flagged/reported their profiles to have them offlined.

I suppose it's more than likely they left themselves because neither were snarky/rude/demeaning.

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I liked them. I think it's voluntarily, but I don't know.

• Show All
    • @Ihav2fart Oh ok, well good for her. I do hope she gets things sorted out, thanks!

• That's understandable. I don't know why she had to completely erase her profile. She could have easily had a friend change the password to something she didn't know... though she could simply have the link sent to her to get a new one.

Oh well. I hope everything works out for them.

• I wasn't really a fan of either anyway

4|3
    0|0
  • I am leaving byyye!

0|0
    0|0
    • Where you going, Apple? :o

• Show All
    • ... and apples in the barrel... 🍎

• @ejx629 No! Only I am an apple! haha The golden apple!

• Huh. Who knows. They'll be back. This was squiddy's second account already.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe when @MissNowhere gets bored of Now what she is doing... However, Having made master, who knows.. maybe she will create a Brand New account to fool everyone and start again. xxoo

• Wait what happened to them? They were active last night

1|0
    0|0
    • They were just active like an hour ago, that's why I was caught off guard.

• Show All
    • Consultantisback wrote why, and yes they wanted a break to focus on studies. Good for them!

• I assumed that was the reason

• @Squidward left? Nooooo! All the hot guys drop like flies ;(

Oh well lol

0|0
    0|0
  • :o didn't know either of them left! oh dear...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear they quit here so as to concentrate on their studies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, @MissNowhere left?

Oh.

:\

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, life goes on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad no where a gone. She was a stuck up moo.

2|0
    0|0