Is this why missnowhere and squidward left?

Repost, so it follows a question format. And if you fucking ubers/mods could not delete this again, that'd be great. It actually took some time to type up. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see no rules are being broken.

---------------------

@Missnowhere - We were pming yesterday, she was saying she needed to take a 5 month break I said why, she said Gag is "ruining her life" because she can't get anything done, skipping school, not doing homework, etc. plus the negativity is immense. I told her if it's getting in the way of important things she should delete her account, as I would never let a silly little time waster get in the way of important things in life. And I agree with her on the negativity, which is why I deleted my first account.
She also said she felt like she had "done her job" having made editor, uber mod, and master.
I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back in a matter of months perhaps, when she is able to have had focused on finishing high school and things.
But ya she was awesome, and a great gagger, so from our perspective that's too bad. But probably the best for her!

@Squidward - Upon seeing missnowhere leave, he was pming me this morning saying he was thinking about deleting for the same exact reasons as Diana (severe distraction from schoolwork, etc.) I said, "
Well, I would encourage you to just go inactive and not delete. But if you feel the temptation is string that doesn't work either. I'd hate to see you go, but I'm all about focusing on what's important in life, so do what u have to do" he said he will try to come back by may 7 which is his birthday. And it's also the birthday of your next favorite gagger 😉😉😉✌
hopefully he does come back in May. The funniest gagger ever!!

And then he left me was this random ass joke lmao:
"Heres a joke for the road xD Whats so bad about the USA that they had to make the USB?"

The exodus continues!!

Goodbye @ihav2fart
Exodus marches on

Goodbye @polswedgirl

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a much needed month off and came back and you gotta take time off from idiocy sometimes mate

What Girls Said 38

• I can see you have good intentions but do you really think they would appreciate you putting details of a private conversation on blast for all of GAG to publicly consume? If they really wanted everyone to know those details, they would have shared them with us all themselves.

I am happy Diana left. She is a young, beautiful woman who committed way too much of her limited youth sitting on this website and engaging with people who have limited power to bring her certain types of experiences and memories. When I was her age, I was constantly on the go and trying to find some new exciting, awesome experience to throw myself into no matter how awkward or anxious it made me feel. Now that I'm a grown woman and I don't always have the time to be so spontaneous, I miss those days and I'm so glad I took advantage of my youth. If she would have stayed, she probably would have looked up and looked back on a life that revolved around sitting in front of a screen seeing how many ways she can use under 3,000 characters. There's more to life.

• I didn't want to reveal specifics. There were a flurry of questions firing so I thought I'd consolidate.

• Since you insulted then blocked like a coward to get the last word, here is her reply…

“If you ever had me blocked, I never noticed because your presence is so insignificant. Before you talk about my vagina, go apologize to your mother for wasting hers on a low quality, piss poor, grown man with a fragile ego. R. I. P. to a perfectly tight coochie so that a pathetic, narcissistic, fragile 27 year old could frolic online like a catty teenage girl. I wasn’t bitching, simply informing you that this post is not cool but clearly you’re not man nor mature enough to handle that."

• “Point blank period: You have a big, loud mouth and I advise no one on GAG to share anything personal with you unless they'd like it to be showcased for all of GAG to gossip about. GAG probably deleted your original post out of decency and tact which you clearly lack. If Diana and Squidward wanted to share private details of their lifestyle publicly then they would have done so beforehand before they deactivated their accounts. This post is completely inappropriate and makes you look like a gossipy schoolgirl. Those muscles aren't compensating for your subpar face and lack of maturity level, love.”

• I think it's disgusting to see how some people are talking behind her back now the she left...
    Have some decency and keep the negative shit to yourselves specially when you're Anon and that she left...
    Some people commenting on here should've been the ones to leave as they're polluting the site "Good riddance"...

• MHO #2 right here

• I berated her in front of her, she blocked me, she was a bloody moron and I don't need to say that behind her back

• Um I do not like her because she started shit with me for no reason and I never had a conversation with her. She randomly was rude to me just because I was having a conversation with ihav2fart I told her that what she said was uncalled for and rude and her defensive was she forgot to put lol. Gag deleted her antagonistic comment she replied but I ignored her when I could have easily cussed her out. I'm glad she is gone because I do not like people who pick fights

• Honestly, if people are to the point where they're skipping school and GaG is negatively affecting their lives, they *should* leave. A website shouldn't have that kind of power over you.

And seriously? Everyone is leaving me out of the best gossip :/

• he finally farted.. :(

• Squidward left AGAIN? That boy gives me whiplash.

• Wtf @Squidward is gone too? Wtf has GAG come too? 😩

Why is everyone leaving and exactly at the exact same time? @missnowhere @ihav2fart @squidward Maybe it's just me but does that seem a little suspicious? Is there the slightest chance that they could all be the same person and catfish? Just wondering...

Also doesn't anyone know that they could always just not log in and take a long break? There's no point in deleting your entire account especially when you're a Guru/Master or a moderator. Why delete the account and have to start all over again later?

• I spend way too much time on here also and my grades have also gibe down hill so that's why I take breaks off of the site and cone back refrashed once I get my s*** together... I could never and would never delete my account unless I'm actually done with GAG which I'll never be. I just think it's stupid how everyone keeps leaving and coming back it's pointless 😒

• @dangerDoge there is such thing as people having multiple personalies, it's a real thing

• @ikissedtheskyonce

Well I don't think @ihav2fart profile was private and even if it was they followed each other so each time he comments or leaves an opinion it shows up on his profile and that nay have linked her to viewing your comment under his opinion... But who knows I just might have been right 😕

And she attacked you? Wow that's strange... I know she's pretty blunt but she usually has a reason and isn't afraid to say why. I guess I just never saw that side of her *shrugs shoulders*

• OMFG. This is the worst GaG day I've ever seen.

media.giphy.com/media/VvA06Rzg1smxW/giphy.gif

• Ikr, they were awesome

• That's usually why I think. I deleted mine with no intention of coming back, but I did Hahaha. 6 months later remembered gag was a fun time waster.

• I didn't know the girl, but dude probably left because he was mostly here to whack off to dreams of MissNowhere.

• I dont really care

• i couldn't care less to be honest. I always found her extremely irritating

• oh gosh, that's so sad. ill miss them both. and farty too.

see i feel like maybe that's what happens when GaG isn't balanced with other areas of life. It gets too much and you gotta make sure this place isn't consuming you or getting to the essence of who u r. I hope they'll b back.

OMG squid told me that same joke. is that how he says goodbye? :( thank goodness I've got his contact.

• Hahaha oh he's duplicating jokes? I'm pissed now, I thought I was special to him!
      Bahah
      Or maybe we're both just his favs?
      I'm gonna go with that one actually

• Ya like a million km/hr 😎

• Hey... can you change your settings for some time.. gotta give you a message

• Wow, I never thought I'd see the day Diana would deactivate.

• Yeah same here. But she went from new user to Master/Editor/Uber mod in like 12 months, so it was obvious she was on here every minute that she wasn't sleeping.

I sure am gonna miss her though. :(

And I was just starting to follow Squidward too.

• @CheerGirl38139 squid was legit funniest gagger in my opinion. Loved the guy

• @CheerGirl38139 yeah she moved up the ranks very quickly. We didn't always see eye to eye but she was cool. And Squiddy was hilarious. This was his second time deactivating. I hope he comes back.

• Okay I'm pretty torn up about ihav2fart 😭😭😭 that one hurts.

• I think it's absolutely disgusting how these people are talking about them behind their backs. Have some decency and not do that?

And that's sad about Diana. I hope she can get her life back on track after becoming so addicted to this website. It's becoming the same for me actually. I may take a break too. I hope her and fart are still together.

And Squidward was hilarious. I hope he comes back soon. Same with Polwedgirl. She was sweet.

• awww she left :/ she was a cool one :(
    and @ihav2fart he left too. I am actually sad. I am gonna miss them 😢

• Too bad I really liked both of them. This is the s second time squidward left and came back. I do wonder how some people make it to master so quick. I guess now we know. Phones can be addicting.

• NOOOO she didn't even say goodbye :o :(

• very touching!

• They'll be back.

• Wtf? Why is everybody leaving? Is it really that hard to resist GaG? It is just a gag. Wtf people?

• I took a break for a few months, I understand but it's reallllyyy weird that everyone is deciding to leave at the same time lol.

• There's so much drama lol

If I ever tell you when and why I leave, you better not make it public!

• That sucks :(

• On my old account, she was the one causing negativity. She actually made an antagonistic comment about me just because I was making jokes with ihav2fart and I never even contacted her ever. She randomly insulted me and then had the nerve to say she forgot to put lol. I'm glad she is gone and that bitch chose not to focus on her grades gag did not do that

Lol karma is a bitch

• crazier things are happening in kobe...

• THIS IS THE WORSE DAY EVER!😫😫

• So I take a long break, and some of my favourite people leave, that's sad.

• It's always sad for us when a popular gagger leaves 😞 But i wish the best for both of them!

• Well I hope someday I will be as cool as they were here.

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 42

• Ihave2fart was fine and so was Squidward but MissNoWhere was only nice to your face but deep down was anything but nice so I am pleased she left.

• Even then often MissNoWhere was mean to your face at all. She also seems to be majorly bitter about all men in general and that is not attractive to any man.

• Ugg typo: I mean she was mean to your face as well.

• so am i, good riddance to bad rubbish

• so after reading all of this and following up on everything that's happened and the comments, including this random stuff with polocrew or w/e his name was... i can safely say that people here are going to get steamrolled badly when the global financial situation starts turning for the worst again (as it has already started doing). If this stuff is what people are preoccupied with, i really don't know what's going to happen when things start getting serious. Oh well...

• Holy shit, man @ConsultantIsBack! Look what this question stirred up. LOL

I'ma just sit back and enjoy the show.

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...opcorn_721807.gif

Seriously though, I will miss @ihav2fart. I only got a chance to PM with him a couple times, but I could tell that he was a good dude.

He up and vanished like a... fart in the wind.

(seriously, I'm bummed, but he always enjoyed a good fart joke)

• Hahaha exactly. This thing has been blowing up my phone all damn day brother lol

• 67 opinions and probably hundreds of comments. It could end up being one of the biggest draws in GaG history. Mass exodus of major members, sexy pics scandals, in-fighting. This question's got it all. LMAO

On a serious note, I'm with you. If people feel like GaG is holding them back whatsoever, they should bail.

• I think they disappeared up their own asses.

• @ihav2fart will come back as ihavfarted and @missnowhere will come back as MissSomewhere. XD

• FLAGGED FOR MEMBER POST OMFG. Nah I'm just kidding, I'm not even a mod anymore xD

But yeah, that's the impression I got. I mean-- that was the reason why Whoooooooooo account was deactivated (I have to count to 10 for the o's every time :/ ). Whatthehellamy was supposedly taking a break too, but I've seen her around xD
    I know that MissNowhere needed to get school stuff done but was on GAG a lot so I can understand the leaving for awhile. With an account still open it is easy to fall back into temptation and keep on posting stuff.

It is like GAG is a drug 😂

Anyway, with squidward/fart/polswedgirl/missnowhere leaving, it is going to a bit more quiet and less interesting and such around here. Makes me sad. :(

• i want my waifu + sensei back i1127.photobucket.com/.../ichigo%202.gif

>_<

• LOL at the people who take this website seriously.

• ''the negativity is immense.'' Said the negative attention whore who always complains how much her life sucks and how she can't get laid. Good riddance.

• Shit, farty left as well? Don't worry guys, I haven't left so we need not get too upset. *slowly reaches for the "deactivate account" button*

• @ConsultantIsBack
    Hey maybe she deactivated the original account and created a fake account to see how much people miss her... lol

• I claim bs.

They both are probably having sex in a condo.

• was it hidden for member post before? cause they technically aren't members anymore so you are within guidelines on that account XD

• My Diana is gone... *sniff sniff* :(
    Well, in the end is beneficial for her, but she'll be back, they always do :P

• I don't care about them anymore tbh

• Who cares! :D
    That Missnowhere girl sucked anyway, and her opinions were moronic most of the times

• I agree, she was not a nice person like people think she was.

• @Applefan1 I think many people were smart enough, as it is obvious from the upvotes that this opinion is receiving. I think she definitely had some issues but I don't give attention to such kind of people to be honest, giving opinion on this question is something of an exception that I am making...

• Yeah true. However, there are a lot of people that are not smart enough to from what I saw. Yeah, she needs to be responable for her actions for a change.

• she might have an addiction problem if she likes it that much. same with him. i just like fucking with people asking stupid questions

and that joke was pretty funny.

• I've held my peace about this subject for the past 24 hours but here's my opinion. I never had much interaction with Missnowhere. So we were not that close and I didn't always agree with her viewpoints. But she did draw a lot of people into GAG and brought a lot of traffic to the site. Some of her stuff was rather cool and in the few interactions i did have with her through opinion comments she was somewhat helpful. I hav2fart and Squidward were cool and rather entertaining. Who knows they may come back one day, they may not. But you cannot deny they were a big part of GAG. So lets let history be history and let it go and move on. There are still other great GAGers out there but sadly all good things must come to a end at some point. I have no doubt they will return, but until then lets focus on what we still have.

• I don't see how this site is THAT addicting... then again I don't really have any friends or converse with anyone on here like they both did.

Good luck to them though, I guess.

• People leaving 'fantasy' to reengage with 'reality'- how novel :)

• Never thought I'd see the day! And both of them deactivated so close together :(
    I didn't know Tony was kicked out, not to be nosy or anything.

• It's unfortunate those users left, but I do understand the need to take a break from a website like this from time to time.

There is NO WAY that I would have lasted 6+ years on this site, if I didn't take a break from time to time! Keeps things fresh. :)

• That just leaves me as the only one of my kind left here.

Well if you discount the three other inactive ones...

• Oh that sucks and by the way Tim me and @Missnowhere had the better birthday 😛😛

Also @RonG96 also deactivated the other day she didn't tell me why but I speculate that it's similar becuause she was studying to bd a doctor All she told me this "Hey Andrew I`m deactivating you made my time here so enjoyable I wish I had known you in real life. I`m terrible at saying farewell I wish you the best of luck in life"

• I don't get the purpose of becoming inactive honestly if you wanna take a break just stay signed in on your computer and click save password also that way you won't lose any points on here either and just don't come on this site its not that hard.

• Probably for the best, this place has become a cesspool of bad vibes. Plus there is more to life than gag.

• Out of those, That Squidward guy was cool. But gotta do what you gotta do.

• The drama. I love it.

• I applaud their attitute!
    Wish them good luck.

Tks for sharing.

• More from Guys
    12