Anyone else annoyed at GaG messin' up picture quality?

Like, default pictures. My picture looks perfectly fine on my phone and then I upload it to here and it gets all grainy and awful looking. What's up with that, GaG? Gonna fix that anytime soon or... ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got too distracted from looking at your body and tattoo 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• haha Oh that sucks.

What Guys Said 10

• Are you looking at the photo on here on your phone, or on a PC? A lot of phones pictures look good on the phone, but when they get blown up on a PC screen the poor quality of the photo shows up.

• It looks shitty on both my PC and phone. But then when I look at the picture in my phones gallery or posted on another website, it looks fine. So. It's definitely GaG.

• i took a look at your photo but got too distracted form checkin out all of that dangerous ;)

• on the profile you mean? yeah I noticed it with a couple of pics... but depends. but the picture gets scaled down and probably recompressed, so yeah you lose image quality.

• Yeah it is somewhat annoying.

• Naw man it's all good in the hood

• I don't see what you're talking about. I don't use my phone anyway for this.

• Heck yea it was a big hit for me

• I haven't noticed just bring back the down votes and I'll be happy.

• I use my phone and have no issues with picture quality.

• Thank god we don't have to see those inflated thighs of yours.

What Girls Said 7