What is this new update?

Ewwwwwww.

There was something weird when i logged on. I dont know what it was but my display was werid. Probably a test.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont care about it i love it
    appreciate The update he is trying to make Gag better and better, programming ain't easy, when people say this update sucks well its because something new came up that they didn't used to see it or do it, until they get used to it, adding new thinks can create bugs, which later can be update which means just an Update fix/bug hotfix
    @GirlsaskGuys I whould like to see in the future a live group chat where everyone can talk to each other live just keep it in mind
    i know it ain't easy to do it, cause i know a few languages like Lua, HTML/CSS, Javascript and Java

What Girls Said 10

• Oh you mean how we no longer have the ability to down vote opinions, how they changed up votes into hearts, how they keep track of how many comments we have from each sex for no apparent reason?

Yeah... No ones too excited about it 😒
    But on the upside when you get three likes/hearts you'll get 3 xper points 👍

• There was no update today. Only the font in various places on the site was changed. We are simply testing out different fonts and sizes. We will later make a decision after the testing is done so feel free to give us your feedback about it! :)

• Yeah, we've gone from bad to worse.

Now, instead of just spreading ground up Manic Pixie Dream Girl everywhere, they've added an elementary school history teacher who uses weird fonts to make the material more interesting.

• HAHA! I KNNNNOW!

• Another pointless one. What do you expect from GaG? Something USEFUL?

• ikr.. ewwwwwwwwww indeed

• Um, I think it is much better than the old font.

• I don't mind it.

• I don't see much change since last time I was here.

• The new font is actually better than the last one.

What Guys Said 5

• There's still no floating menu header, and the font size is like those special books in the library for people who basically can't see.

• Which update are you talking about?

• ha you late xD

• I kinda like it

• Yeah I hate it too.