How are you people getting away with using gag at work?

It kind of seems like 90% of people from gag use it only when they are at work. ARE YOU PEOPLE NINJA'S OR SOMETHING? :D

• I still get the job done
    45% (9)54% (13)50% (22)Vote
  • End up having nothing to do at work
    0% (0)12% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • Too clumsy to be a ninja
    10% (2)4% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • I hate my job
    25% (5)12% (3)18% (8)Vote
  • more productive at home than at work.
    20% (4)18% (4)18% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Because my job is just sitting behind a desk pretty much and getting up and doing various tasks that take about 5-10 minutes. So the rest of the time I pretty much mess around on my laptop or study.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's simple: as a receptionist, I do a ton of work on the computer. I am a fast worker when I need to be, so when I am invoicing or doing job numbers, I get through a a bunch of pages then pause to take a look at G@G. Sometimes, I even use my breaks and dead time to write takes while I work. #multitasker

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Should have been a management consultant 😎 we get away with a lot lol jk

As long as I produce quality results by my deadlines, and I'm not doing drugs at work my boss trusts me lmao.
    I kick ass at work, so if I get in my phone for a ton of quick breaks, who cares?

1|1
    0|0
  • I work nights, I'm not on the clock until 10 pm. This is why you see activity from me during the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • this is my trick

*minimize button*

2|0
    0|0
  • lol when i was at work it was overnight and chill.. i only had to bump krack heads off property and respond on gag lolo

1|0
    0|0
  • I never screw around on the job. I've always been responsible and never broken the rules while at work. Especially now since I just got my first job as a computer programmer.
    My job is too sweet and well paid for me to risk screwing around online.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am on this site all day at work, but I have two jobs. i only do this from my not great job. the job i like, i only browse on my phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I use GaG at school sometimes because during gym I would go into the fitness room, and go on my phone all period 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • A, B, D. I do it during my break since there's nowhere to go really for a proper break.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty laid back at my job, as long as I get my work done my boss doesn't care what I do.

2|0
    0|0
  • They are lying they don't actually have work.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest. I am the boss

1|0
    0|0
  • Mechanics can do whatever they want when there's nothing broken down~

1|0
    0|0
  • Im the IT guy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • noooo.. only work at work.. no ninja

1|0
    0|0
  • Idc who sees what i get up to, i'm outspoken in the physical sense haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I killed my boss. That makes things a lot easier.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't come on at work, but I do come on during my lectures :P I'm pretty sure no one cares but I do take care to hide the questions or the feed when I'm on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never done that at work. sometimes during uni but barely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm on my lunch break lol so I eat and go on Gag. After break back to work. And I'm not on Gag till later on in the evening. I get things at work done

1|0
    0|0
  • I use it on my phone. And I'm only on when I'm the cashier that day. So. Pretty easy when we're slow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because yes, I am a space ninja.
    Also no one cares what I do as long as I get done what I'm supposed to be doing. When in lab, long incubation periods give me some free time and when doing taxes, as long as I get it done.

1|0
    0|0
  • My job is flexible enough that I can get on with no trouble. I'm by myself most of the day.

1|1
    0|0
  • only on GAG when am at home

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't do that with only having a PC to access GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I work at a call center so... I just have my phone handy by my purse... Which is on my desk lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I work from home, and meet my deadlines.

1|0
    0|0