Am I the only one who hates how the users on this site are so fucking politically correct?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my humble opinion, PC people are fucking dishonest... to themselves and to others as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• They will delete your shit real quick if you are not politically correct

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 17

• Amen. It does seem like this site went annoyingly soft following the update that coincidentally did away with the down votes.

• I think there are valid arguments to be made regarding the disproportionate amount of attention that is paid to maintaining an image of political correctness, particularly in media and academia, and how it can negatively impact important discourse and the way we approach certain social and political issues. However, I find that people who rant and rave about political correctness tend to be those who simply want to be an ass hole and don't like being called out on it. They tend to be the same people who pull out the 'freedom of speech' card whenever their asinine ideas are criticized, seemingly forgetting that their critics have the freedom of speech as well and that it does not confer on anyone the right to say anything they want without judgment.

• It drives me insane and it's usually so hypocritical. Like "I accept and love everyone... wait you are against abortion? You suck you close minded idiot!"

• I'm more annoyed now by those who won't shut up about PC

• Haha, says the anonymous user?

That's strange.

Yeah?

:\

• If you're too blunt, you're labelled as a bitch/jerk. If you don't go out of your way to offend someone, you're labelled as soft and PC. THERE IS NO WINNING WITH YOU PEOPLE.

• Yes how dare they be PC! hahaha

• Funny I have never noticed that.

• Good thing this site isn't representative of actual society or anything.

• No reason to be politically correct anymore. It's not like you're gonna get a million down votes anymore

• no one cheats, has casual sex or does wrong stuff
    oh wait maybe they actuallly do

• Omg yes, it drives me crazy, and if you aren't people flip out

• Now that the downvote button is gone its starting to change

• Gimme example

• Can you give an example of what you " hate "? I don't think there's anything wrong with being " politically correct " sometime's it's needed and normal, we shouldn't not care about people's feelings, though i understand sometime's it can get to ridiculous and people have to walk on eggshells but being pleasant or respectful about certain thing's is just normal and right in my opinion.

• People complain there's too much negativity on here, others complain about it being too positive. We can never win.

• Because if we're not our question/comment will get deleted...