Have you ever thought about leaving gag?

I have, probably going to leave soon

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Girl

• many times, but id like to be one of those people who proves that u can include gag in a balanced life and withstand the bullshit for awhile.

1|2
    0|0
    • Is it working? xD

• Show All
    • @Dipsy yeah i dont c the point. Manage ur time, live ur life, come on here as a part of that and ur fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting to 7,000 points and then cashing out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @apple24 I grew up next door to a girl, so I usually feel more comfortable talking to them. Plus guys want to get competitive more often, and I don't think most things are really about competing at their core. Everything turns into a pissing contest. All I try to do is help people.

I have noticed that a lot of things I've been preaching for so long have started to catch on though, and it makes me a little happy that at least, in my head, I feel like I've had some kind of positive impact.

Not good with sarcasm or any of that though, so don't try to read into my words too much and just try to take them at face value. Example is I wasn't trying to say you should cut your hair lol

• Yeah but I get it. I think I want dye my hair puurple or something Its to boring. hahah! Lol (: but yeah I get it.

What Girls Said 11

• I've thought about it. I spend a lot of time on here and I can be on here during lectures too when I really should be listening to what's being said. I generally don't receive a lot of hate like I know MissNowhere did, so my experience on the site is largely positive, but yeah... Sometimes it can be draining :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have haha! Don't leave again!

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to. But then I know I'll eventually return. So I just log off for long times and then return.

2|0
    0|0
  • I just show up whenever I feel like it.
    Never thought about deactivating my account for good, actually going to that trouble, but then again, I never do. I would probably just drift away, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take breaks from here a lot, but I've never deactivated. I just go private and take my picture down until I come back.

0|1
    0|0
  • once or twice.. yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really. If I ever get sick of it I'll just take a break.

0|0
    0|0
  • I left and came back.

I will leave again and not come back when college starts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, lots of weird people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... good for you...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Not me. I really enjoy being here. I might become less active because of more important things to do but I definitely don't want to cancel my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't. So far it has been good, I hope it remains like that

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be back. They always come back...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, Gag has gotten soooo repetitive.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sure. I just take breaks. My last one was for 6 months. I probably will again once I get my gift card or reach guru.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have considered a temporary hiatus yes. I feel like it's too cookie cutter nowdays. I feel like everyone should be themselves and have their own individuality on here

0|0
    0|0
  • I took time off for a month yes, but I didn't deactivated my account

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but then I'll read a question or take that makes me want to stay.
    I do take breaks sometimes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seriously... But seeing how many people I liked lately left make me think about it again lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Was thinking of deleting, now I'm just cutting back my time a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't get on enough to the point where I get sick of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm spending less time here anyways so... let see how it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday... i think my last day can happen any time...
    If it wasn't for some few people...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've left (deactivated) GaG 3 times already. I was thinking about leaving y'day but since I always come back to ask something I will not deactivate this time. I'll just leave for time being when I get fed up.

0|0
    0|0